Woodson brings hope to Packers’ secondary

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why are we arguing.... about a nickle cornerback and his one line statement, when we could be celebrating the best cornerback tandem the NFL has seen in a long time. too excited about our D this year

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Packnic said:
Why are we arguing.... about a nickle cornerback and his one line statement, when we could be celebrating the best cornerback tandem the NFL has seen in a long time. too excited about our D this year

Please, don't try to make something out of a simple discussion. No one is arguing.

We are celebrating, we are happy to learn of his first **** growing in. Aren't you?

Al Harris + Charles Woodson = ??? Gotta come up with something clever for this!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Al Harris + Charles Woodson = more interceptions themselves than the entire 2005 team.

While Ahmad watches from the sideline. :)

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Al Harris + Charles Woodson = more interceptions themselves than the entire 2005 team.

While Ahmad watches from the sideline. :)

Too long of a name.

Sorry, please try again.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'm not playing a game, im telling you they'll have more cmobined INTs than the entire 2005 team.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't they only have one maybe two interception last season? It would be pathetic if they only doubled the 2005 teams interceptions. Even dissapointing if they quadrupled it.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:

I'm not playing a game, im telling you they'll have more cmobined INTs than the entire 2005 team.

Too long. We need something shorter (keep ur pants up!), something thats just a word or two.

Sorry, please try again.

Members online

Latest posts