1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Woodson a bright spot

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Packersfan43084, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Packersfan43084

Packersfan43084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I can not say enough about Charles Woodson. Early on in the year, to some he looked like a bad signing. But as of late, he's really picked up his game. He's got 5 INT's this year and continues to be a bright spot on this defense. Hopefully, he can continue to play at this level for the rest of the season and in the future for the Pack!

2. yourout

yourout Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He has been one of the few bright spots on the D.

The Pack also needs to pony up the dough to resign Harris.

3. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He has been a good investment. Still probably overpaid but most Corners are. He could end up as a Pro Bowl Alternate this year. Can't see him making the squad as he's on the last rated Pass Defense in the NFL.

4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    When we signed Woodson I was stoked and 'knew' it was a good move.

After the pre season and about four games I 'knew' it wasn't gonna pan out as well as I wanted.

Jus shows you what I know!

NOW?

Ever since that Eagles game I see him trying harder, hes always trying to strip the ball and he's making plays whether its a tip pass or an INT. He's making plays for us.

Currently, I'm glad Woodson is a Packer lol

5. kewlbeans

kewlbeans Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Woodson has been great. Some called him washed up before the season started but he's damn sure proved that wrong.

6. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Woodson has been a great bright spot Packersfan43084 and I feel we need this type of experienced player for next year as well !!!

7. Timmons

Timmons Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I don't remember who but someone on this board stuck to his guns when we signed him and said that he would deliver. I think there was only one guy who was that confident about him. Whoever that was, thanks!

It's good to see that #21 has his wheels back.

8. tkpckfan

tkpckfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    yea im extremely happy with his performance over the last several weeks. hes having one of his finest seasons. now if we can get some more players on this team that can perform like this we would be doing something.

9. umair

umair Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    it is pretty sad that our d is this bad because we spent alot of money in that area.

10. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Are corners are great its our secondary that needs some help, well maybe not some but lots of help...:)

11. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    You are very welcome.

R.P.

12. ~TheJoker~

~TheJoker~ Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Big f*ckin' surprise, Woodson's a bright spot. Haven't said that for the last half year. Sad thing is it doesn't look like it makes a bit of difference on the scoreboard.

13. dxbfan

dxbfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Makes you think - Woodson is having an all pro year, Harris is unbeatable in man to man and yet the team is at the bottom of the league in pass defense. Imagine what any other team would have been able to do with talent like Woodson and Harris.