1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Wood Chippers Youtube Channels

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Wood Chipper, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,406
    Hey I have a few youtube channels if any of you have time to kill. Feel free to post your own youtube channels in here if you got them. Also subscribing would be awesome thanks :)

My regularly updated channel where I make videos about whatever I want - YouTube - WoodChippa's Channel

My old channel when I was in high school and me and my friends made videos. We had somewhat of a following - YouTube - thebigplop's Channel

2. cheesehurdler

cheesehurdler Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +194
  3. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,406
    im just now starting with reviewing games. i dont have the equipment to record my tv tho. idk what to get.

4. cheesehurdler

cheesehurdler Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +194
    Getting a Dazzle is a good start. It can record footage from the TV easily. It costs between $50 and $80. Here is a couple videos on how to use a Dazzle.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P09fcnKxQiE"]YouTube - DAZZLE CAPTURE CARD:::EASY SETUP FOR XBOX 360:::TUTORIAL[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVH1_9HhX9w&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - How to Record from your Video Game System[/ame]

Another option is using a DVD recorder (like I do) or a Hauppauge HD PVR for recording HD video. Both costs around $200, though.