Wondering about the negativity

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
D.Levens said:
PWT36 said:
Dlevens posted:"What are you talking about..??

Rossley called the plays...

(and right badly..i might add..)"

When Rossley had his heart problems 5 games into the 2004 season, Head Coach Mike Sherman took over the duties of play calling for the rest of the time while he was coach in Green Bay But in '04, when the Packers turned around a 1-4 start to finished 10-6, that was Sherman calling all the plays during the last 11 games of the '04 season in which the Packers went 9-2 and he decided to contine to do so in '05 season.

This can not be proven...

Although Sherman "said" he called the plays..Many Packer fans believe that was just lip service and Rossley was actually calling the majority of the plays. Even if Sherman did call the plays, I don't understand your point because many people on this forum complained of predictability and lack of imagination in the play calling department...so it's not something to crow over...

But the original point was that JBShell said that "maybe Brett called the plays"..which he certainly did not...!

Cannot be proven.. They only did a big thing about it in the paper in 04 and talked about it last year..

You really think Sherman lied? Wait maybe Sherman isn't Sherman at all. Maybe he was an Alien from a different dimension sent to destroy the Green Bay Packer legacy cause he's really a Bear Fan.. Now that Sherman failed there bringing in numero uno in Ted Thompson.. :wink: (this was just a joke. Please don't take it the wrong way) :lol:

Come on... Enough with the conspiracies! Sherman called the plays for the majority of the 2004 and all of 2005.. Not Favre and Not Rossley..

D.Levens

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well..

Whoever called them sucked...because he didn't know how to call plays in the NFL..

Hell..he was outcoached by Tice TWICE last year...!

(and yes..I think he lied..or at least..stretched the truth...You just don't understand the depth of their man love that they had for each other...)

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good Lord people - lighten up - at least until we know what brett's decision is!! we need some perspective here guys & maybe a few beers!! :beer:

i think we all know that the next few seasons could be tough ones so can we just enjoy the fact that at this point in time, we still have brett favre on our roster?!? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts