Wk 17 Grand Finale - Packer Offense On Rampage: Detroit Lions Should Panic

Dirty Sanchez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First off, I am happy for the victory! It just seems as the Packers go into this "ok we have the win, lets just take it easy".
I'm happy they took Aaron out of the game, keep him safe. But I feel like the coaches back way off. Maybe I am wanting to see a complete blow out. Am I looking for too much? It just frustrates me when they let the opposing team march down the field and score (even though the game is in hand). Theilen (spell?) ended up having a career game. Is this no longer a sport and more WWF?? I actually am beginning to feel like that.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers was unbelievable today. Remarkable effort he bailed out the o line on many occasions as they put up their worst effort of the season. The defense is horrendous but look at the bright side: they can only get better going into the last game of the season.

And like I said, yards without points are meaningless. Or better yet yards with turnovers negating their meaning.

This Detroit game is going to be a BIG BIG showdown, bigger than our game in Detroit last year and ... well I'm thinking it'll be something like our 2013 game against Chicago, everything on the line.

But I'll tell you, I'm really looking forward to it, I think it's gonna be a real barn burner here.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So... Tampa Bay lost today, which now should mean regardless of whether they beat the Panthers next week (I expect they will), we should hold the tie breakers on them, given the Saints' issues.

We still need the Redskins to lose next week though to make sure we get into the playoffs.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I'd be very nervous if I were a Lions fan. We have the ability to make most defenses look helpless right now. We're starting to scare people again.

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd be very nervous if I were a Lions fan. We have the ability to make most defenses look helpless right now. We're starting to scare people again.
I'm not all that worried about our offense, it's the defensive secondary that has me concerned.
Stafford has been playing at a high level this year and the ***** have some pretty good receivers.
If our DB's play like they did yesterday I fear Stafford will pick their bones clean.
This could be one of those "whichever team has the ball last" kind of games.

D

Deleted member 6794

Rodgers was unbelievable today. Remarkable effort he bailed out the o line on many occasions as they put up their worst effort of the season.

The offensive line performed on a decent level. It was mostly tight ends and running backs struggling in pass protection.

Members online

Latest posts