With the 30th pick in 2020

Packer96

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trade the pick for a coach, mlf is over his head, and we'd blow the pick anyway.

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MLF has done a good job IMHO but this team just isn't that talented

No. Compared to most of the playoff teams this season, this among the least talented teams. This game really shows it. I made the mistake of thinking Rodgers could mask most deficiencies, he no longer cannot. Adding play-making talent on both sides of the ball is essential, especially speed players. Rodgers can no longer rely on possession receivers. Packers been playing with house money this season...stepping stone.

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No. Compared to most of the playoff teams this season, this among the least talented teams. This game really shows it. I made the mistake of thinking Rodgers could mask most deficiencies, he no longer cannot. Adding play-making talent on both sides of the ball is essential, especially speed players. Rodgers can no longer rely on possession receivers. Packers been playing with house money this season...stepping stone.

That's what I was saying. I think MLF has done a good job.

Packer96

Cheesehead
Reaction score
play action when we're down by 20, all the passes behind the line of scrimmage going no where. Throw the fing ball down the field, at least you get a shot of a penalty.

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Given that we resign Bulaga and let pretty much anyone else go, in order of necessity imo with the 30th pick we need

1. WR
2. ILB
3. DL
4. TE
5. OL

We couldn't go wrong with bringing in some competition at CB either. I'd like us to focus heavily on O this offseason though, surround AR with as much explosiveness as we can get him. If a very good run stuffer slips in the draft, snatch him up. Otherwise, try to tackle these needs in FA. So at this point my focus would be on drafting Higgins, Raegor or Shenault.

One solid pass catcher and run stuffer in the first 3 rounds would do wonders for this teams.

FaninColorado

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In our current scheme, we need two down lineman and two inside linebackers. I wish that we'd make the move to a 4-3 defense. That would require one down lineman and one inside linebacker unless providing cover for Blake would help him out. Use Gary and Preston Smith as our two DE's, Clark and a new player as our interior lineman. Then Z'Smith on one side, Fackrell on the other, and either (gulp) Martinez or a FA or high draft pick (Kenneth Murray).

Current scheme unfortunately does not have the players to stop the run.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts