With class

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All I can say is "whew". I cannot figure out the Vikes at all. Condolences and I hope Ferguson and Green aren't hurt too bad.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
All I can say is "whew". I cannot figure out the Vikes at all. Condolences and I hope Ferguson and Green aren't hurt too bad.

Cant run naked through my house, you didnt have much of a win margin, only a field goal. tough luck.
Your streak would only be reminiscient of the Streaker at the oscars many years ago with David Niven. I would only see your shortcomings. :lol:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:

Thanks Vikefan. We appreciate your good wishes for Fergie and Ahman. Yeah we got caught off guard. Guess your team will be forgiven for the boat party now?

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
vikefan said:

Thanks Vikefan. We appreciate your good wishes for Fergie and Ahman. Yeah we got caught off guard. Guess your team will be forgiven for the boat party now?
If we win the div., maybe they will be forgiven. I still want Tice gone.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
Well the Bears seemed to figure them out pretty good eh?

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to give the Viking fans credit. I thought they'd boo the Vikings out of the stadium. The Vikings were worried about it too, as they canceled the individual introductions at the start of the game for feared of being bood. But the Vikings crowd gave them a standing ovation instead during the introduction.

I thought the Vikings would fold when they got behind and that the fans would turn on them like I've seen happen to other teams, but the Vikings and their fans didn't give up to their credit. They played well down the stretch when it counted.

Members online

Latest posts