Wishfull thinking........Eagles cut loose Reid and....

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha they are getting rolled by the broncos right now. 42-21 with 4:33 left in the 4th. Don't see them getting rid of Reid though :)

OP
OP
Y

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe we could trade coaches. The Eagles would have a talented team with a average/poor coach and the Pack would be a less talented team with a good coach. Then we could see how much difference a coach makes.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The fans are all over him every year when they choke in the playoffs. Why would you want him? Andy Reid is an awful gameday coach. I watch every eagle game.

OP
OP
Y

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Reid is an awefull gameday coach then how do you descibe Sherman? I do not know alot of adjectives that describe the 10 steps below Reid that Sherman is.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Reid is not an awful game day coach...Depack..

(and that was a good one..yourout...)

The Eagles do not have a running game since they lost their RB this year...and the Eagles fans are morons anyway...Reid hasn't choked in the playoffs...McNabb maybe...but not Reid...

besides..Reid is about a bazillion times better coach than Mike Sherman...

(Although some here would probably want to fire Sherman and elevate Rossley to HC...could you see that gangly bald f*** stalking the sidelines like a vulture?)

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack66. You often criticize MS for losing in the playoffs, but Reid lost three consecutive NFC championship games, and then lost (I believe) a 14 point lead in the superbowl.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah...but he at least made it there Musscy...and that's the point...

And he didn't lose for stupid, lame reasons that were his fault...rather his teams were beaten in a hard fought contest...

I mean NE whipped them last year..in the SB...and the Eagles almost came back but McNAbb was puking all over the field...

The one criticism about Reid that i have is that he should sometimes stick with the running game a little more...but other than that i would LOVE to have him as the coach of the GB PAckers....

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The eagles have one of the best backs in the league. The genius just chooses not to use him. It's an ego thing. Believe me....ever since McNothing was booed at the draft, Reid is obsessed with getting him an MVP trophy rather than a Lombardi trophy.

BTW...if the Packers lost 3 straight NFC championships (two at home) you'd be calling for his ***.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I still think he's waaaayyyy better than SherRossley..imho...

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish Brett had Philly's weapons and defense.....today's 49 spot put up by Denver, notwithstanding. Favre is twice the QB McNabb will ever be.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I agree with you there..although McNAbb has talent...and he is pretty good...He's playing hurt..don't forget..

He's just not in Favre's league..imo...

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agreed...McNabb has a ton of guts and it seems like he's never playing healthy. I have a lot of respect for McNabb and the way he plays the game.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Andy Reid will never Coach in Green Bay.

If Sherman gets replaced next year.... it'll be someone totaly out of the blue.
Weis is staying in Notre Dame - and Beightol doesn't want the HC chair.
Who else is there.... besides Bates, that is... someone worthwhile, that is.(?)

OP
OP
Y

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The unemployed coaching ranks usually grow the last 4 to 5 weeks of the season. Sometimes good coaches end up unemployed for a variety of reasons including injury and lack of chemistry with upper management. Even though he is a horses a## Mike Martz will get another coaching job after he gets canned by the Rams. So if I am TT and the Pack is say 2-14 and a Andy Reid shows up on the market I would shove Sherman out the door.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts