Wish List for the 2019-20 Season

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah yes, those poor losing Clowns.
Hard to believe they can get anyone to pay for season tickets.
they have great fans...as do the Packers who kept buying season tickets through the 70's and 80's.

my wishes? i'll keep them semi-realistic.

rodgers buying-in!
a real number 2 wr emerges.
an efficient, chain-moving, offense first...with quick-strike capability second.
obvious defensive improvement with at least two pro-bowlers (one all-pro would be cool).
i know injuries can't be avoided but let's hope they can avoid going on IR.
beat dallas!
make the playoffs. (not holding by breath)

Reaction score
they have great fans...as do the Packers who kept buying season tickets through the 70's and 80's.

rodgers buying-in!
an efficient, chain-moving, offense first...with quick-strike capability second.
obvious defensive improvement with at least two pro-bowlers (one all-pro would be cool).
beat dallas!

Agree with all of this. Especially the chain moving part.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score

rodgers buying-in!
beat dallas!
You couldn't help yourself in regards to that Rodgers comment could you? As if the guy wants to lose. lol

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You couldn't help yourself in regards to that Rodgers comment could you? As if the guy wants to lose. lol
lol...so rodgers buying-in isn't the most important thing? how can anything else be more important than that? that wasn't a shot. it isn't negative. don't be a snowflake on this.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol...so rodgers buying-in isn't the most important thing? how can anything else be more important than that? that wasn't a shot. it isn't negative. don't be a snowflake on this.
Fair enough. I simply interpreted that as if you were saying Rodgers isn't about winning when he clearly is.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fair enough. I simply interpreted that as in Rodgers isn't about winning when he clearly is.
dang...that's a hell of a reach to come to that conclusion. it's cool though. i love the Packers, i love rodgers, and i post as realistically as i can. the most boring posts on this forum are the ones that are just green and gold cheer-leading posts. i skip right over them.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dang...that's a hell of a reach to come to that conclusion. it's cool though. i love the Packers, i love rodgers, and i post as realistically as i can. the most boring posts on this forum are the ones that are just green and gold cheer-leading posts. i skip right over them.
Apologies then.

Reaction score
I want to see us move towards 2011 form on Offense and start putting away some teams by middle 3rd qtr. we don’t need 15-1 but let’s get back to 11-5/12-4 and some home playoff games in the frigid.
But this time let’s get this defense in the top #12 ranking to go with it. Just some good balance is all. I’ll try to keep my wish list realistic..

Top 8 Offense
Top 12 Defense

DarkHelmet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1) A great draft this week which sees us getting at least three starters and some solid depth
2) No significant injuries in training camping/preseason
3) Rodgers returns to MVP form, tossing 50 TDs against single digit interceptions; number 1 passer rating in the league
4) Beat everybody else in our division twice
5) Get to at least 12 wins
6) Secure home field advantage
7) Win the NFC championship
8) Win the Super Bowl in a blowout; Rodgers 5 TDs, defense 8 sacks and two pick-sixes

Bonus: thrash the Seahawks somewhere along the line.

Reaction score
1) A great draft this week which sees us getting at least three starters and some solid depth
3) Rodgers returns to MVP form, tossing 50 TDs against single digit interceptions; number 1 passer rating in the league
8) Win the Super Bowl in a blowout; Rodgers 5 TDs, defense 8 sacks and two pick-sixes
Lol. So much for my “realistic” theme! :roflmao:

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Bonus: thrash the Seahawks somewhere along the line.

Nice wishes but if we get #8 I won't really be too concerned if we don't get the others (well we would need #7 obviously).

OP
OP
Wi. Mike now in Florida
Reaction score
I hope this guy A. Rodgers is as great next season as all you guys think he will be.

I for one will wait and see how he plans on coming back with his new supporting
cast and will react to everything that's changed.

Remember Packers fans, football is a team sport with many pieces to place.

Last edited:

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope this guy A. Rodgers is as great next season as all you guys think he will be.

I for one will wait and see how he plans on coming back with his new supporting
cast and will react to everything that's changed.

Remember Packers fans, football is a team sport with many pieces to place.
He sure looks like he has a great attitude so far. He will be fine. I hope the receivers and O line are up to it. Can't wait.

Members online

Latest posts