Wish List for the 2019-20 Season

Reaction score
Besides getting the Packers back on track and into the play-offs with the new coach
what do you wish for mostly in the upcoming season?

Here's mine, but please don't flame me to bad.

I hope, because how they lost in the play-off's, I hope the New Orleans Saints win the Super Bowl next year. If not, then the Kansas Chiefs, and yes, even the Chicago Bears with the heart breaking loses
all these teams had to endure.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did I just read that? We lost achingly in 2014, so we should get the next chance.

If not us, then anyone outside of division except Pats can take it home.

If not us, I'd rather the Browns win it. ;)

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Besides getting the Packers back on track and into the play-offs with the new coach

I hope, because how they lost in the play-off's, I hope the New Orleans Saints win the Super Bowl next year. If not, then the Kansas Chiefs, and yes, even the Chicago Bears with the heart breaking loses
Have you lost your everlasting mind? The only time I would ever cheer for Chicago is if I had to choose between them or Minnesota, or New England. Other than that I will never hope Chicago wins it all.

And why wouldn't you wish for The Packers to win it all? Seriously?

Anyways. My wish list would be the following:

1. Packers win SB this year and the next year and the next year, and so on.

If The Packers do make it to the Superbowl I would like for one of them to be for Rodgers to defeat Brady, especially if he Brady goes there multiple times. If Rodgers defeats Brady every time they meet in the SB then despite the number of rings, you can make the argument that Rodgers is better and greater.

2. Rodgers wins another Season MVP and SB MVP

3. Should The Packers lose I'd be fine with any of the following teams winning except the following: Minnesota, Chicago, Dallas, New England, New Orleans, Pittsburgh, and Atlanta.

4. The emergence of a true number 2 receiver. If he is on the same level as Devante even better

5. A top 12 defense that can actually help Rodgers and bail him out from time to time

6. Should The Packers not make it to The Superbowl, another team besides New England to make it to represent the AFC.

7. A great running attack.

8. Sweep our NFCN opponents and secure HFA in the playoffs.

9. Jordy, James Jones, Randall Cobb, or anyone else that has defended Rodgers to go on Undisputed and rip Greg and Skip a new one in regards to these things regarding Rodgers.

10. Skip Bayless and Colin forced to congratulate Rodgers winning his second title, especially if it's against Brady. Colin as well as having to admit Rodgers is better than Brees.

11. NO FREAKING INJURIES THIS SEASON!

Bonus: Our division foes doing poor this season

Those are my wish list for this season.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No. Not the Bears. Never the Bears.

Teams I'd root for over the Bears: Packers (obviously) Cardinals (Mostly for Fitzgerald), Bills (they and their fans deserve one) , Browns, Bengals (for AJ Green other wise I wouldn't care) Texans (JJ Watt) and Chargers (Rivers mainly but I'd still root for them even without him)

Teams Id root for the Bears over: Vikings, Lions, Cowboys, Seahawks, 49ers, Jets, Giants, Broncos, Eagles (although I like Pederson but he has his one) Steelers, Buccaneers, Redskins

teams with a slight edge but I could change my mind: Falcons, Chiefs, Saints,

Teams the Bears have a slight edge over: Ravens, Raiders, Rams.

True toss ups: Dolphins, Titans, Colts, Panthers, Jaguars

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Teams I'd root for over the Bears: Packers (obviously) Cardinals (Mostly for Fitzgerald), Bills (they and their fans deserve one) , Browns, Bengals (for AJ Green other wise I wouldn't care) Texans (JJ Watt) and Chargers (Rivers mainly but I'd still root for them even without him)

Teams Id root for the Bears over: Vikings, Lions, Cowboys, Seahawks, 49ers, Jets, Giants, Broncos, Eagles (although I like Pederson but he has his one) Steelers, Buccaneers, Redskins

teams with a slight edge but I could change my mind: Falcons, Chiefs, Saints,

Teams the Bears have a slight edge over: Ravens, Raiders, Rams.

True toss ups: Dolphins, Titans, Colts, Panthers, Jaguars
Where does New England fall on your list?

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where does New England fall on your list?

They should have been on the same list as the vikings and cowboys although its mostly because I wish some other teams could have a chance every now and then. I don't care to see them win it again for a long time but I don't really dislike them and I have come to respect what they have done. Every fan of every team wishes his team could do what the Patriots have done and if they say other wise they are just in denial.

OP
OP
Wi. Mike now in Florida
Reaction score
Every fan of every team wishes his team could do what the Patriots have done and if they say other wise they are just in denial.

I just don't trust the Patriots the way their winning.
I feel someday someone will come forward and blow the whistle that somehow they cheated through all those wins.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Browns have actually put together a pretty good team at this point. I actually expect them to make the playoffs in 2019.

You will be disappointed if you hope for the Packers not suffering any injuries this season.
Hence why it's a wish list.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score

3. Should The Packers lose I'd be fine with any of the following teams winning except the following: Minnesota, Chicago, Dallas, New England, New Orleans, Pittsburgh, and Atlanta.

so you want those teams to win, but also not to win ;);)
sorry, couldnae resist

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
In one breath you say that you hope the Packers make the playoffs, and then in the next breath hope that three other teams besides the Packers win the Super Bowl.

Is it too early to start drinking?

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Our offensive line improves to a point that we establish an insane run game (and keep Rodgers upright). We control the time of play with each game and keep QB's like Mahomes, Cousins, and Stafford on their bench.

2. Our pass rush enables our secondary to have a big increase in turnovers.

3. Undefeated in the North.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Just to be absolutely clear here. You hope the New Orleans Saints and NOT the Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl next year.

I ask because some people assume the "if its not the Packers then..." is understood but the way you said it that's not the assumption I, nor anyone else apparently, made.

That's fine, people have all sorts of reasons for turning traitor. Maybe you put a bundle on the Saints to win it all on your most recent trip to Vegas. Maybe you just landed a cushy job working for the Saints organization and part of your terms of employment requires you to root for the Saints. Maybe your family has been cursed by a New Orleans voodoo queen and they will all be turned into opossums if the Saints do not win it all. I can understand that, opossums are UGLY creatures and I wouldn't want anyone in my family to be turned into one. My ex wife sure but not anyone in my current family...but I digress. Maybe you have your head up...well lets just say people have lots of reasons for turning traitor and leave it at that. :D Enjoy the season turncoat and don't let the fleur-di-lis hit you in the *** on the way out. :D:D

Its all in good fun Mike and you can't say you don't deserve it. ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wi. Mike now in Florida
Reaction score
Just to be absolutely clear here. You hope the New Orleans Saints and NOT the Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl next year.

I ask because some people assume the "if its not the Packers then..." is understood but the way you said it that's not the assumption I, nor anyone else apparently, made.

That's fine, people have all sorts of reasons for turning traitor. Maybe you put a bundle on the Saints to win it all on your most recent trip to Vegas. Maybe you just landed a cushy job working for the Saints organization and part of your terms of employment requires you to root for the Saints. Maybe your family has been cursed by a New Orleans voodoo queen and they will all be turned into opossums if the Saints do not win it all. I can understand that, opossums are UGLY creatures and I wouldn't want anyone in my family to be turned into one. My ex wife sure but not anyone in my current family...but I digress. Maybe you have your head up...well lets just say people have lots of reasons for turning traitor and leave it at that. :D Enjoy the season turncoat and don't let the fleur-di-lis hit you in the *** on the way out. :D:D

Its all in good fun Mike and you can't say you don't deserve it. ;)

It's that I just can't see the Packers winning a SB with all the changes for the new year, but let's hope I'm wrong.

As far as other teams playing in the big dance, New Orleans, KC, and the Bears, I feel they all missed the SB
by one or two plays and if those teams can come close again like they did last year, yes sir, bring it on.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would say I have 3 wishes ....

1. beat the Vikes in week 2 to get revenge for the same game last year that we rightfully won but got bad called on

2. Hang 50 plus points on the Lions week 6 and beat em by a 42 point margin so that they get reminded they belong in the dumpster.

3. Someone puts a big hit on Tom Brady week 1 that forces him to retire and derails the Pats season to 8-8 or worse, which would happen since they will have a bad defense this year.

D

Deleted member 6794

Someone puts a big hit on Tom Brady week 1 that forces him to retire and derails the Pats season to 8-8 or worse, which would happen since they will have a bad defense this year.

You should be more classy than wishing injury on a player just because opponents can't beat those guys.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You should be more classy than wishing injury on a player just because opponents can't beat those guys.

Agreed. It would be much more satisfying to beat a completely healthy Tom Brady, or any other player you wish to name. on the field of play.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. It would be much more satisfying to beat a completely healthy Tom Brady, or any other player you wish to name. on the field of play.
Hence why one of my wishes is for Rodgers to beat Brady in the SB. Especially more than once. Can you imagine what Skip Bayless would feel if Rodgers beat him more than once?