1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Wisconsin snow storms

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by cheesey, Dec 26, 2007.

1. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    One winter morning in Wisconsin.........

One winter morning a couple is listening to the radio over breakfast. They hear the announcer say, 'We are going to have 8 to 10 inches of snow today. We are asking everyone to park their car on the even-numbered side of the street, so there is room for the snowploughs to get through.'

The wife goes out and moves her car.

A week later while they are eating breakfast again, the radio announcer says, 'We are expecting 10 to 12 inches of snow today. Today you must park your car on the odd-numbered side of the street, so the snowploughs can get through.'

The wife goes out and moves her car to the odd- numbered side.

The next week they are again having breakfast, when the radio announcer says, 'We are expecting 12 to 14 inches of snow today. You must park ..........' Then the power goes out.

The wife is very upset, and with a worried look on her face she says,'Honey, I don't know what to do! Which side of the street do I need to park on so the snowploughs can get through today?!?!?'

With the love and understanding in his voice, that all married men exhibit, the husband says,

'Why don't you just leave it in the garage this morning.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

2. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

That sounds like the best idea in the world. Duh.

3. wischeez

wischeez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D
    Very good cheesey, and it sounds like my wife...... :shock:

BTW, another winter storm watch for this Friday. Better get ready to move the car!

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    LOL!
    Yeah Wischeez..........more of the cold wet stuff is on the way! (We got a little this morning already)

5. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110

That is great :) :lol: :lol:

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Well....it made me laugh, so thats why i posted it. I didn't expect the ending!
    In Milwaukee, they have those parking restrictions during winter. When i lived there, we had to move the car every night, or you could get ticketed. Or at least plowed in, where you would then have to try to shovel the hardened snow around your car.

7. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Too funny Cheesey! I LMAO!

8. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cheesey - Heather never mentioned knowing you when she lived back there... :D

9. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: