1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Winter storm is on the way

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Packerbacker04, Feb 15, 2006.

1. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    yeh its like blah outside here in wisconsin like everything is canceled

3. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I loved the snow in WI when I was in school, it meant we had a day off...YESSSSSSSSSSSS.....I had a four wheeler in WI that was rigged up with a blade to plow snow,,was pretty cool to drive on the streets when they got covered in snow,,,miss those days lots....

4. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    oh boy - no kiddin, heath. even though i live in IL, i grew up in the 70's when we had all that major snow & it was AWESOME!!! my dad rigged up, or should i say welded up, this dealy so he could pull us on tobaggan's behind his tractor. he'd pull us through his field, swinging us around on those sleds, ahhh memories!!! :D

5. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That sounds like great fun Jules, my Dad had a snow plowing business, so us kids would go with him and he would give us rides on it all the time...was so much fun...

Now we have to make those kinds of memories for our own children...:)

Hope everyones day goes GREAT!!!

6. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    son had a rough morning getting out,but he made it my husband works out in hartland,said the roads were okaydaughter was stuck at work but plow came by and got her out,turns out she cuts his hair me i got to stay home with my grandaughter who is sick,just looked out the window okay had to let the dog out not that she wanted to go,but she did it was the fastest and back inside she came,now just cold warmup comming so they say.

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yup PF4! COLD out today!
    We got almost a FOOT of snow by the time it was over. My wife drove home from work last night, and the roads were in pretty good shape.
    I'm just glad it's only a FEW bitterly cold days, then it will get back to a little more reasonable temps.
    I trained my dog to use a "kitty litter" box..........i think both he and i are glad i did! (No, he's NOT a "Great Dane".........he;s a chihuahua!) :lol:

8. Daz666

Daz666 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cheesey's Dog

[​IMG]

9. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    LOLOL!!! Actually, he looks more like the "Taco Bell" dog........but cuter! And he's bigger then a normal chihuahua too! So he's not so "delicate."