win SB tix

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm doing my too

I just wanted to let you know that, now through February 3rd, SaveMore.com is giving away 50 pairs of tickets to the Big Game. Each winner also gets a $500 visa gift card.
For every person I refer, I get an additional 5 entries, so use my link when you sign up:

Daily Deals from SaveMore

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Seems like a way to collect emails and addresses? Or am I paranoid. I dunno, when they post a video about how legit they are the less I think they are legit. If that makes sense.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah this whole thing has me paranoid. Ill just use the email I have set up for crap like this.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow IVO

That is awesome!!

Maybe next year I can save up enough to go to the SB to see the PACKERS :)

DrGlitch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The savemore.com domain is registered to a PO Box in
George Town, Grand Cayman Islands, not to a company in Dallas.

Don't be a sucker and get your email added to yet another spam list.

caraDEqueso

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no spam for me either!! it doesnt really seem legit but either way it would be awesome to win!! plus i used a bs email for this sort of stuff, sucks for my referrals though lol

bozo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Caution IMHO...they NEVER say "Super Bowl", instead they say "The Big Game", in fact they say "they can't say the name" (of the game)

bozo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Correct the NFL can sue them if they use SB
You're nieve (sp) my friend...there are hundreds (if not thousands) of contest for SB tickets that say "Super Bowl" tickets in their promotions.

WTMJ comes to mind!

tmlfan3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ha the best instance was a radio station here in winnipeg had a contest a few years ago to win "an all expenses trip to watch the superbowl in Miami". But when the couple won, they found out that it was a trip to Miami Manitoba (1.5 hours southwest of here) to watch the game in the bar. Huge uproar from local listeners and whatever. The station eventually caved and had to buy them tickets to the real game.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You're nieve (sp) my friend...there are hundreds (if not thousands) of contest for SB tickets that say "Super Bowl" tickets in their promotions.

WTMJ comes to mind!

1st I said CAN sue, didnt say they would...Naive my *** lol

WTMJ?? They are the PACKERS STATION
...you dont think that "maybe" they are allowed?

You know 1029 the HOG doesnt use it cuz of the NFL policy? I won their BIG GAME contest 4 years ago and that is what I was told by them...

An because some company does use the word Super Bowl, means the NFL gave them permission? Or does it mean they just havent been caught yet

The Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City is offering two free contests through its poker room tied to "The Big Game" (the NFL forbids use of "Super Bowl" without its consent)
http://www.philly.com/inquirer/sports
/20110127_The_Smart_Money___2_contests_lure__Big_Game__bettors_to_A_C_.html

arrimike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like how all the current winners are from Texas. What is up with that? If you want us to enter, go ahead and show us that people outside of Texas are going to have a chance to win it. Bad testimonial video in my opinion.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts