Williams > Bush

abztractmynd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see no one has even mentioned how poorly Jarrett Bush has been playing as the nickel back, but to see him starting opposite Harris in some scenarios last night was plain retarded. He has really been playing horrible and is a very sub par nickel back.

Why is Tramont Williams not starting over Bush? I understand he is a good special teams player...but there is only 1 Devin Hester. Williams does show competency in pass coverage and is a able playmaker. This better go noticed with the coaching staff...or slot WR's will burn us the rest of the year.

kewlbeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In Detroit Williams CLEARLY outplayed Bush. He should have been elevated above Bush after that game. I'm sick of Bush, give someone else , anyone else a chance.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
another thread on how bad Bush is??I said this after the Washington game and seemed like people thought I was seeing things

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
another thread on how bad Bush is??I said this after the Washington game and seemed like people thought I was seeing things

I believe DHPacker or someone stated it long long ago.

OP
OP
A

abztractmynd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
in my opinion, i think Harris and Williams should be on the outside when in nickel coverage while woodson moves inside depending on who is on the inside. The Cowboys offensive gameplan was based on exploiting the nickel position with Owens. Do i think this move will be made? doubt it.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
....................................................................................................................................

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bush has had his ups and downs this season. After a few rough games near the middle of the season, he had been playing better. Then he was bad again on Thursday.

I will have to trust the coaches on this one. I think the reason most of us like Tramon Williams better is that he hasn't played nearly as much as Bush, thus he hasn't made nearly as many mistakes. He could lose his shine pretty quickly if he takes over as the nickel, not to mention if he was put into the starting lineup, as Bush was on Thursday.

Early in the year, I was hoping Will Blackmon would be the nickel, as he has shown some big play potential as a return man (so has Williams). We need more depth at the CB position, plain and simple. But then, so does almost every team in the league. Quality CB's are extremely hard to find.

Aytumious

Cheesehead
Reaction score
in my opinion, i think Harris and Williams should be on the outside when in nickel coverage while woodson moves inside depending on who is on the inside. The Cowboys offensive gameplan was based on exploiting the nickel position with Owens. Do i think this move will be made? doubt it.

Woodson plays the slot when in our nickel package, so we already do that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts