williams and chavous gone

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the jags signed williams to a 6 year deal worth 32 million and a 10 million dollar bonus. maybe a little high?

the rams sing chavous to a 5 year deal worth 16 million

what do you guys think. i wouldnt have minded getting williams but doesnt matter now

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would have like Williams too. I started an earlier thread about it. Seems like a healthy contract for him though. Chavous would have complemented Collins too but he's definitely on the downside of his career and there's more out there than him at this point IMO.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well we now reportedly have a (superbowl champion) safety, who has a lot of upside, and is a hard worker, and unlike roman..can tackle..

i woulda liked better

but this duo seems ok too..

now we need a CB and some linemen (and wr and kicker)

route25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
tromadz said:
well we now reportedly have a (superbowl champion) safety, who has a lot of upside, and is a hard worker, and unlike roman..can tackle..

The Seahawks lost.

Best of both worlds. Holmgren loses the Super Bowl and we steal his safety. :lol:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh i sure did. see people, i can admit im wrong!

(zero, is this payback for me catching your flub in that other thread!?)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
oh i sure did. see people, i can admit im wrong!

(zero, is this payback for me catching your flub in that other thread!?)

shush about that lol never happend i tell u never happened!!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
route25 said:
Zero2Cool said:
tromadz said:

The Seahawks lost.

Best of both worlds. Holmgren loses the Super Bowl and we steal his safety. :lol:

There's just a hint of righteousness in that last thought. Remember when Holmgren left for Seattle and he rifled the Packers for all sorts of personnel? A little come-uppance is due - 'bout damn time! I would go ahead and change the name of that street, as well... over to Holmgren-goaway!

We got a whole week of this stuff, before it starts to settle down. Quite a few players have meetings on Monday.. no time to get all put out about this stuff.

Members online

Latest posts