Will you watch the Pro Bowl?

Will you watch the Pro Bowl?

• Total voters

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Now that, you know, there's no Packers involved.

****** football is better than no football, says I, so I'll probably watch it.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe. If it happens to be on and I am home I probably will check it out. I will probably turn it off for sucking, but I will check it out.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe, leaning toward yes. It's getting close to the off season and I need to get my football fix while I still can. Also I want to revel in the fact that the reason there are no Packers playing is because they are going to the Big Daddy Bowl!!!!!!!!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
No.

Going to the beach this weekend (it's summer in here, so... u jealous?)

Bloody hell!!! We are expecting another FOOT of freakin snow in Philly with white out conditions. Hell yeah I'm jealous! I'd much rather be lying on the beach in my yellow and gold Packers bikini, with visions of the Packers winning the SB dancing through my head!

Enough of this snow already! Send it to Wisconsin where they know what to do with it!

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry, got more important things to do than watch a bunch of guys who ARE NOT GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL, throw the football around. Nobody hits anyone hard enough to crack an egg...

Besides, I have to change the air in my tires.

Havners Heroes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I've got nothing else going on, I might spend like five minutes watching it. Then I'll realize whatever I was doing beforehand was more interesting and go back to doing that.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
almost always watch them so yeah. I like the interviews and all that leading up to it.

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I usually say i'm not going to watch it, but end up watching it anyways (whether i watch the entire thing, or just a quarter or two).

So i'll go with Yes just in case i do. But i have no plans to watch it.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Nope, only watched when Rodgers was QB last year. Going to visit some family and rub it in that the Packers won. That game was kind of like ground hogs day, if the Packers win I can see family if not, then won't see them for another 2 months.

Members online

Latest posts