Will Weather be a factor in Saturday's game against the Vikings?

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I know of the anti freeze pipe system that runs under the field. I saw a special on that a few years ago on TV. It is however limited in it's heating ability, once the ground reaches a temp below something like 25 degrees, it does not help that much.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I know of the anti freeze pipe system that runs under the field. I saw a special on that a few years ago on TV. It is however limited in it's heating ability, once the ground reaches a temp below something like 25 degrees, it does not help that much.

Not true

http://www.fields-inc.com/index.php/projects/lambeau-field

Just heard they are saying with wind chill it will be 0 degrees

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
well then, improvements to the system must have been made since I watched that sh*t on tv, or it was an old program...lol....either way with the wind chill at zero, there is no advantage for either team IMO. Playing in the cold sucks balls. The pass game will struggle indeed, catching a frozen football is hard to do also throwing that rock is tough to do in the cold. Hands wont grip a cold ball well and frozen hands dont tend to want to throw crisp accurate passes. We shall see as the games wears on into the 3rd and 4th qtrs on how each team shows its cold weather struggles.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First of all, I come in peace. I know it seems impossible, but I lived in Wisconsin being a Vikings fan for a long time so I can get along with Packers fans.

I don't see why you wouldn't expect AP to not repeat Sunday's performance? He has done that twice this season. Why not a third season for quite possibly the best RB of all-time?

I don't see why anyone would disagree with this? The guy will get his yards. And I agree, AP, when it's all said and done easily could be one of the best ever. What APGu28 posted is accurate and VERY possible. Don't just "Disagree" because he's a Vikings fan...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts