Will the week 2 defense show up?

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I sure hope so. Seattle is already a tough place to play with their college stadium atmosphere, so hopefully we put theese guy's away early and the defense comes to play.

We may have to spy Wilson being he's an athletic qb who can run and we cannot let Marshawn Lynch chew up yards and get that crowd into it. We must make them one dimensional and i'd prefer that be throwing the ball.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Wilson will have a tough time running on us if he has nobody open. You got CM3 coming from the blind side, that will push him to the right....hopefully right into Perry. I think Perry will get some pressure this week, even if he is sharing his duty.

We need to stuff that run just enough to make them try to beat us by passing. Wilson is bound to make the rookie mistakes, and with the ball hawks we have, I see 2-3 INT's happening if he has to resort to the pass.

Stuff the run early to hush the crowd, force them to pass, get pressure to force bad decissions = game over, lights out.

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wilson will have a tough time running on us if he has nobody open. You got CM3 coming from the blind side, that will push him to the right....hopefully right into Perry. I think Perry will get some pressure this week, even if he is sharing his duty.

We need to stuff that run just enough to make them try to beat us by passing. Wilson is bound to make the rookie mistakes, and with the ball hawks we have, I see 2-3 INT's happening if he has to resort to the pass.

Stuff the run early to hush the crowd, force them to pass, get pressure to force bad decissions = game over, lights out.

Yup.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the defense that will show up will be somewhere between the week 1 and week 2 defenses. Better than week 1, but not nearly as dominant as week 2.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the d-line will show up,I hope o-line plays better that will be key ,hope we can run the ball a little and if Finley and Jones hang on to the ball at key times go pack I know they can do it.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
It's agreed we all hope a great D shows up. I'm tempering my expectations because their outstanding performance was against Cutler. He's like Terrel Owens; a one man wrecking crew for his own team. So I don't know if the defense is really improved or if it was just because the Pack played the Bores.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
^ the D showing up big time against the Bears was a confidence booster. A big time mental injection of liquid bad ***. The last game will have them pumped for this game. They will be good tonight, bank on it.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
This game comes down to Picket, Raji, Worthy and Daniels. If they can hold the point and bottle up the run the day will be ours. I will be wearing my lucky # 90 superbowl jersey tonight, there will be a large contingent of Packer fans there which will help bring down the volume.

Tonight we feast on Badger and Seabirds.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game comes down to Picket, Raji, Worthy and Daniels. If they can hold the point and bottle up the run the day will be ours. I will be wearing my lucky # 90 superbowl jersey tonight, there will be a large contingent of Packer fans there which will help bring down the volume.

Tonight we feast on Badger and Seabirds.

Smith and Hawk making sure tackles also

Members online

Latest posts