Will the TT haters finally go away?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Wow.. I can't believe no one went in 07!

Coming from someone (me) who was never too much into stats,..that seems to be the topic of the day!
I'm learning so much!

Seeing it put that way, I see just how hard it has to be to keep the "business" in football, and not let emotions factor in. Thank goodness I'm just a diehard fan! lol

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I think the depth part is the true statement of TT's reign. A lot of teams can hit on 2-3 top draft picks, but finding the guys that can step up and fill a position after and injury is another matter entirely. THAT is where TT really has shown he's an Ace GM.

TT haters are just ignorant.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I remember the picture of the spiteful jerseys Deanna and her daughter wore last year. They were purple #4 jerseys with "Thanks Ted" where the name should have been. Would it be bad taste for us to get Green #12 jerseys that say "Thanks Ted" on them?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I remember the picture of the spiteful jerseys Deanna and her daughter wore last year. They were purple #4 jerseys with "Thanks Ted" where the name should have been. Would it be bad taste for us to get Green #12 jerseys that say "Thanks Ted" on them?

And it's the little rubs from the Farve camp like that after he left that turned the fan base against him.

Good idea on the #12 jerseys.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I wasn't aware there were a whole lot of TT haters here. I'm pretty sure we're all happy with what he's done.

That's not to say that there aren't any people who think he has faults.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Actually wasnt D and her daughter

Was Deanna and her sister? with a fan between them that had that on their jersey

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score

REALLY??? How did I miss that??

Dang , I should dig out those old Favre Jerseys,..slap an "X" or a ("***") over it and say...

Thanks Ted, (or Jenn!)

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Actually wasnt D and her daughter

Was Deanna and her sister? with a fan between them that had that on their jersey

ahhh a vision is coming back to me,..and someone photoshopped over that to say.. "take him back" or something to that effect!

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Ted haters wanted him to build the team the way the vikings build theirs i mean the vikings are absolutely dominating the North right now and their team is a well oiled machine, ...oh wait.......

Thank God our GM has more up his sleeve than knee jerk reactions and tampering with players who are under contract with other teams

:viksux:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
HILARIOUS!!! So the shirt originally said.."Thanks Ted"?.. wonder if they are still lovin' on it!

I want one!!!

no not really! I'll do my packer jersey over yet!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The Ted haters wanted him to build the team the way the vikings build theirs i mean the vikings are absolutely dominating the North right now and their team is a well oiled machine, ...oh wait.......

I said same thing watching this game..

Brett got EXACTLY what he wanted and it isnt working...Did last year but cant stay that way

Packers are set for a bit...And next year with players back, watch out

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last year, FOX Sports writer Jason Whitlock (a big-time Favre fan) wrote an article after the second Packers-Vikings game how Ted Thompson made a big mistake and all that crap. I wonder if any big media writers will actually give Thompson credit now, probably not. We could be the Vikings right now, having gone down with Favre and having no future at QB. Instead, Thompson has the team set up for years to come.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The greatest thing is, at least for me, I don't try to judge anymore. I just trust TT.
After all, 90% of what he has made has been great. Even not going after FAs, not wasting draft picks, trusting in his roster and coaches to mature and grow from within...

Yet I GUARANTEE there will be posts this off-season about how we should go after some big name from someone else's team.

I put the over/under at the number of posts saying we should give up whatever it takes to grab DeAngelo Williams at 5.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Last year, FOX Sports writer Jason Whitlock (a big-time Favre fan) wrote an article after the second Packers-Vikings game how Ted Thompson made a big mistake and all that crap. I wonder if any big media writers will actually give Thompson credit now, probably not. We could be the Vikings right now, having gone down with Favre and having no future at QB. Instead, Thompson has the team set up for years to come.

I think Tavaris Jackson is a serviceable QB. He's definitely no Aaron Rodgers, but I for one, believe the Vikings would have won a couple more games this year with him at QB rather than the turnover machine.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the turnover machine

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SkaahxAgQE]YouTube - Hyundai Super Bowl XLIV Advertising Brett Favre Commercials BREAKING NEWS[/ame]

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But but but . . .

If TT had just signed Moss, spent some money on OL FAs, brought in some vet FAs for leadership, got a decent running game - Favre would have won 3 more SBs for us.

Okay, I know what you are thinkng, "this is exactly what the Vikings have done and they suck". Well, there is one big difference in why these two situations ar different and that is because of the simple fact that shfgehjs dhhfml . . . . [Bandwidth exceeded limits error]

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Make it two for two- Childress fired this morning and Leslie Frazier promoted.

The Green Bay Packers are now known as the Green Bay Coach Killers.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Two NFCCG in how many years? All the injuries this year

Will we finally shut the haters up

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts