Will the Packers.....

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 31, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
0
Location
pennsylvania
Go after Ray Mickens,who was just released by the jets? I don't know how good he was ,but he played for them 10 years. His cap numbers on the jets was 1.2 million. any ideas?
 

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
0
Location
Guadalajara, Mexico
Way too old, maybe they will hire me to play waterboy for a multy year contract similar to Hunt`s or KGB`s !!!!!!!!

At least I will put some good old fashioned mexican beer (Corona, Victoria, Montejo, Leon, Negra Modelo, Estrella, etc) instead of Gatorade in the coolers!!! and maybe some shots of good old fashioned mexican Tequila (Cuervo Centenario, Tradicional, Cazadores, Centinela, 3 Generaciones) to boost the performance on Defense and special teams, maybe also will work on the O line !!!
 

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
742
Reaction score
0
Location
91214
What Chamuko, no Cien Anos or Pacifico's or XX Amber? How about some true Al Pastor on the vertical spigot?!!!!!
 

Steel Wheels

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
eastcoastpacker said:
Go after Ray Mickens,who was just released by the jets? I don't know how good he was ,but he played for them 10 years. His cap numbers on the jets was 1.2 million. any ideas?


2005 is just an evaluating year for the Packers.

They are not looking to pick up any free agents unless it's necessary due to injuries and need depth.

The Packers will pass on Ray Mickens.
 

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
11,903
Reaction score
4
Location
Green Bay, WI
Steel Wheels said:
eastcoastpacker said:
Go after Ray Mickens,who was just released by the jets? I don't know how good he was ,but he played for them 10 years. His cap numbers on the jets was 1.2 million. any ideas?


2005 is just an evaluating year for the Packers.

They are not looking to pick up any free agents unless it's necessary due to injuries and need depth.

The Packers will pass on Ray Mickens.

Can you provide the link with a valid source that states the Packers are not aiming for the Super Bowl instead they are just trying to 'evaluate' their talent?

For that matter, can you provide ANY valid source with a link to back it up of ANY team who has ever done this? I swore teams played to WIN!!
 

Anubis

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 13, 2005
Messages
767
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
SlickVision said:
Can you provide the link with a valid source that states the Packers are not aiming for the Super Bowl instead they are just trying to 'evaluate' their talent?

For that matter, can you provide ANY valid source with a link to back it up of ANY team who has ever done this? I swore teams played to WIN!!

I wouldn't expect an answer from him, Slick. Since I have been coming to this board, I have found our friend Wheels to do very little but to continually make negative posts about the Packers while having very little to back up his ridiculous claims. He has been throwing around this "evaluating/rebuilding year" argument since the spring and to date has failed to provide ANY source whatsoever. :roll:

I would have put him on ignore, but it is much too amusing watching him scramble as I point out the sheer lunacy of his posts. As stated before, you just can't *buy* this level of entertainment. :lol:

GO PACK!

Robert C. Hedley
 

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
11,903
Reaction score
4
Location
Green Bay, WI
Anubis said:
SlickVision said:
Can you provide the link with a valid source that states the Packers are not aiming for the Super Bowl instead they are just trying to 'evaluate' their talent?

For that matter, can you provide ANY valid source with a link to back it up of ANY team who has ever done this? I swore teams played to WIN!!

I wouldn't expect an answer from him, Slick. Since I have been coming to this board, I have found our friend Wheels to do very little but to continually make negative posts about the Packers while having very little to back up his ridiculous claims. He has been throwing around this "evaluating/rebuilding year" argument since the spring and to date has failed to provide ANY source whatsoever. :roll:

I would have put him on ignore, but it is much too amusing watching him scramble as I point out the sheer lunacy of his posts. As stated before, you just can't *buy* this level of entertainment. :lol:

GO PACK!

Robert C. Hedley


That is very disappointing. I thought the Packers made Sports History again.

You know, to think about it. I really believe the Spurs tanked that season so they could have a more suitable chance at getting the #1 lottery pick to get Duncan LoL
 

Members online

Top