1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Will The Heat Make A Comeback Or Will The Mavs Win?

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by PackerLegend, Jun 14, 2006.

?

Will The Heat Make A Comeback Or Will The Mavs Win?

1. Miami Is Back And About To Open A Can Of Whoop A$$

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The Mavs The Loss Was Just A Fluke They Will Take It All

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    He might not be faking, he might just be able to fight through it better than most. I know that can be true because I'm the same way. if I'm hurt no one will know except those who need to.

2. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    You're right Z2C...he might not be. He might have that ability to play with pain. I just don't see time and time again where a person plays at his highest level hurt or claiming an injury. I can see playing, but playing at a higher level? Like I said in my original post about this...I don't know that for sure.

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

I suppose being that type of person I can see it easier. I always took being hurt and playing as a challenge. I've always liked challenges and enjoyed proving to people that I could over come the 'odds'.

I don't watch Wade 24/7, but I haven't really heard him say he was injured. I always read about it from others saying he is or from other reports.