Will the defense ever play a FULL GAME???

packer98

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At times they look good, but this is the NFL, inconsistency will kill a team and that is exactly what is happening to this team. 4-4. Terrible for some of the teams we have played. I give props to the titans, they are undefeated for a reason, but we had 13 days to prepare to stop the run and dump pass and could not get it done. It is starting to be a long year watching teams just run over us.

slowsinistermo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the defense came up big as a whole in the second half.....how about lets get the ball in the endzone instead?

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what about the fact that cullen jenkins is out,for the run atleast.and the scoring matters,well we need to shape up on that.

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The defense played great for about 55 minutes last game, but they were tired as hell. This is because the offense didn't control the ball. Also, the two turnovers in two possessions killed our defense, for they had no rest.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i thought they played well i think harris and bigby though were a little rusty that should change this week,i think they will have some interceptions o-line should step it up a notch witch i think they can do

Members online

Latest posts