1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Will Ted try for Deon Grant?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Ghost of Billy Mays, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Ghost of Billy Mays

Ghost of Billy Mays Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    It was reported earlier today that S Deon Grant previously of the Seahawks, has been let go. Didn't Ted make a run at him 2-3 years ago before he signed with Seattle. I'm not sure if he's a SS or FS, but I do know he's reliable and not injured all the time. My guess is no, but he's surprised the **** out of me so far this year.

2. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    Maybe. There's a Seattle connection there.

I'd say it's more likely than all the other crap we've been hearing this offseason.

3. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    Grant is old and above average. TT wasn't in charge when the hawks got him so there isn't a link. You can find someone in this draft that is easily as talented as him but with potential.

4. claybillings

claybillings Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Grant has all the same problems as Bigby does, with the glaring exception of being injured all the time, so I think he would serve as a great backup policy if we do get rid of Bigby, but we need an overall infusion of new talent at the position which should include a draft pick no matter what happens.