1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Will Sutton

Discussion in 'Draft Talk' started by ivo610, Apr 18, 2014.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,116
  2. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    He's an overweight 3 tech who can't get off a block. He has no place on this team, or rather he fits in too well with the 5 techs we already have.

3. HyponGrey

Ratings:
    +1,030
    Didn't realize he was Mickey's boy. Certainly a lot bigger than his dad...

4. jaybadger82

jaybadger82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +387
    I'm pretty sure Sutton was the piece of **** that should have received a delay of game penalty for laying on the football during the terrible ending of the ASU/UW game last season. After the PAC12 officials cost the Badgers a shot at a FG to win it, he ran off the field celebrating like they had won the ******* Super Bowl...

I hope his NFL career sucks. I genuinely wish him misfortune and I want no part of him in Green Bay.

5. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,669
    You´re wrong about that, it wasn´t Sutton laying on the ball.

The Packers don´t need another situational pass rusher though, I´d rather have them draft a big body mainly capable of defending the run.

6. jaybadger82

jaybadger82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +387
    You're right. He didn't lay on the football. He did celebrate like they'd won the Super Bowl. **** him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ThxJackVainisi

ThxJackVainisi Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +3,188
    I was very pissed after that game but my anger was aimed at the incompetence/bias of the officials. It was their job to call delay of game on Arizona State, or at the very least stop the clock and spot the ball.

It reminded me of the 1960 NFL Championship game which the Packers lost to the Eagles, 17-13 after out-playing them for most of the game. The game ended at the Philadelphia 10-yard line with the great Chuck Bednarik laying on top of Jim Taylor as the final seconds ticked off. BTW, that was Lombardi’s only playoff loss, which he blamed on himself for going for it on fourth down instead of kicking FGs several times.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. jaybadger82

jaybadger82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +387
    Well that speaks to your maturity and perspective... Sutton still sucks, IMO. :p

9. HyponGrey

Ratings:
    +1,030
    But his dad was a Packer!