Will someone tell me whats worse???

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cdnfavrefan said:
Ya the way I saw it they were up in our face on the slants. Hate to blame Brett but they took away the slants and we actually had some pretty good shots going deep but couldn't do it

Go ahead, blame Brett. We all know how much I love Favre, and yes, he's still a top-5 QB today, but man, he missed 2 excellent chances deep. Those balls were horrible, and both Jones and Jennings had their men BURNED. Not just beat but burned. If the passes were anywhere close, they'd be TDs. Brett's long ball was horrible today.

and despite Favre's bad passes in ****** weather, we beat a very good team. It's too bad the only way we can win is if brett plays his *** off, huh?

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
This is interesting quote to me.. this is from the Washington DC... and without knowing what the audibles are and him studying countless hours of film... maybe it is not all on MM for the playcalling... I trust Brett in what he sees on the field...

PG...about middle of article...

Gregg Williams said:
"Right now, we know that's the running play for them," said Gregg Williams, the Redskins' assistant head coach-defense. "Possibly the numbers get skewed and Mike takes heat because he's not running enough, but he calls a run and Brett sees they don't have the numbers right and he puts the ball in the receiver's hands. Going into this breakdown, he's done that 15 to 18 times where they had runs called and he (passed).

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
This is interesting quote to me.. this is from the Washington DC... and without knowing what the audibles are and him studying countless hours of film... maybe it is not all on MM for the playcalling... I trust Brett in what he sees on the field...

PG...about middle of article...

Gregg Williams said:
"Right now, we know that's the running play for them," said Gregg Williams, the Redskins' assistant head coach-defense. "Possibly the numbers get skewed and Mike takes heat because he's not running enough, but he calls a run and Brett sees they don't have the numbers right and he puts the ball in the receiver's hands. Going into this breakdown, he's done that 15 to 18 times where they had runs called and he (passed).

Somewhat goes with what I said earlier in this thread.
When a play doesn't work you don't blame the person calling it. You blame the people attempting to execute it.

I don't understand why that is so hard to understand.

Do you know what plays were given to Favre to chose from? I doubt you do.

Members online

Latest posts