Will Rodgers miss this game in New England?

Do you think Rodgers will miss the game Sunday in NE?

• Yep, same week Favre missed a game, Rodgers will the next week, ironically

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • No, he'll be cleared in time

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this could turn into a good situation for us. If Flynn looks good his trade value will skyrocket, and with all the teams looking for QBs we could get a high pick or two for him. draft 2 O linemen in the 1st round!

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this could turn into a good situation for us. If Flynn looks good his trade value will skyrocket, and with all the teams looking for QBs we could get a high pick or two for him. draft 2 O linemen in the 1st round!

Ivo, if he's effective we better keep him. It is possible that Aaron is a couple of more concussions away from forced retirement--a thought I hate to have or mention.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OK then.
If you want what's best, and to make sure the Dr. is a Packers fan give me the address of the clinic he goes to.
We have a stethascope around here.
All I need is a lab coat.
I'll go in. Ask him what day of the week it is and "What year is it? How many fingers am I holding up?"
And if he answers correctly, he can play!

Now, what's the address?

Forget Favre...you have a great sense of humor. I once suffered a concussion....or did I, can't remember. Somehow my car drove itself into a telephone pole Anyway, the tests they gave me were a lot more complicated...count back from 100 by 7's. Here are 5 words, later on I'm going to ask you to repeat them. Here are 10 types of drawings, I want you to reproduce them. Name the last 10 Presidents. A couple more tests I can't remember. Anyway, the doctor laughed and said " get the hell out of here, you're smarter than I am ".

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If this game goes bad I would like to see Nelson play a little. All state in high school? It would be almost funny.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Forget Favre...you have a great sense of humor. I once suffered a concussion....or did I, can't remember. Somehow my car drove itself into a telephone pole Anyway, the tests they gave me were a lot more complicated...count back from 100 by 7's. Here are 5 words, later on I'm going to ask you to repeat them. Here are 10 types of drawings, I want you to reproduce them. Name the last 10 Presidents. A couple more tests I can't remember. Anyway, the doctor laughed and said " get the hell out of here, you're smarter than I am ".
Thank you.
*Blush*

And thanx for those extra questions for me to ask A-Rod.
(Still waiting for that address. LOL)
Glad you made it through your head knockin OK.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dont think it will be a blowout, none of our games have been...even when we had more penalties than points against the bearz.

So that being said, there is a CHANCE the pack win this matchup. packers rock and roll in the cold, **** new england, PACKERS ARE THE COLD WEATHER TEAM!!!

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thank you.
*Blush*

And thanx for those extra questions for me to ask A-Rod.
(Still waiting for that address. LOL)
Glad you made it through your head knockin OK.

My doctor in Green Bay is also my landlord. The good thing is that if my doctor screws up, his daughter is an attorney that sues doctors. Address is 1381 W. Mason, but he is not a neurologist. And if you want to pass for him, you would have to amputate both legs, which he lost due to a car accident.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Forget Favre must have done his job as a doctor. ESPN just reported that MM has said Rodgers will practice tomorrow.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
?? I watched MM's presser today and he said nothing of the sort. Said that there was no new news on Rodgers. He's under the care of the medical staff. I highly doubt he plays.

I do not know where ESPN got this report. The fact is they reported it. I do not want to mislead or give false hope to anyone, but that is what ESPN reported. If they screwed up, I am sorry for passing it on, but I have no way of double checking their sources.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do not know where ESPN got this report. The fact is they reported it. I do not want to mislead or give false hope to anyone, but that is what ESPN reported. If they screwed up, I am sorry for passing it on, but I have no way of double checking their sources.

That's fine. Not calling you out or anything, just hadn't heard anything even remotely close to that. I think they had incorrect information... I'll be surprised if Rodgers play's Sunday.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"Fan" doesn't have to mean delusional. Just cause I'm a fan of my team doesn't mean that I have to be convinced of a victory every game. I certainly hope that they win but let's face it, we are an 8-5 team who hasn't really beaten many good teams this year. We have two wins against teams that are above .500 and one of those was the first game of the year when we were quite healthy, unlike now. On top of that, some of our losses have come against some crappy teams - Redskins, Dolphins, and Lions. Throw in the fact that Rodgers may be hurt, how on earth should I feel optimistic about the game against the best team in football?

If the 30 or so players play with your attitude, we'll lose 48-0.
These Packers have Pride in their team and in themselves. As professionals and blood brothers they will play there hearts out. Don't you dare tell them they are wasting their time. Posts like this make me nauseous. Enjoy your weekend, win or lose, I will enjoy mine.

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score

If Flynn can jump his stock to a first round pick after one good game after Cassel & Vrabel together went for a 2, then I suggest we keep Flynn & trade Rodgers instead, haha.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think MM will make sure the Packers play with heart this Sunday. I'm afraid that the injuries on both sides of the ball have grown to such a point that we have little chance of winning. Our best chance lies with Brady having an off day and we win with turnovers.

Members online

Latest posts