1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Will Blackmon

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by agopackgo4, Aug 10, 2008.

1. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Is he healthy right now? If so, does anyone know how he has been doing at camp so far? I see on the depth chart they have him returning kicks. I forget if it is just punts, or punts and kickoffs. I love him in that spot! But anyone have any updates on Blackmon?

2. Tengo Juego

Tengo Juego Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I like Tramon as the winner of kick returning duties. But I think its up in the air for punt return. Woodson was good when he was younger, not so much now.

3. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, and plus Woodson not being as good, I don't like him returning kicks because of the injury rick. Espicially with Woodson. There is no reason for him to be returning kicks.

4. starr15

starr15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i dont think that woodson will star and that will blackmon may be able to star in the punt returns

5. Pack_One

Pack_One Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He looked okay last night, but still not quite there. It seems his foot has healed for the most part. That is at least a bright spot.

6. Pack_One

Pack_One Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I didn't think he was. Perhaps he is, but that's okay.