1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Will Blackmon

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by agopackgo4, Aug 10, 2008.

1. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Is he healthy right now? If so, does anyone know how he has been doing at camp so far? I see on the depth chart they have him returning kicks. I forget if it is just punts, or punts and kickoffs. I love him in that spot! But anyone have any updates on Blackmon?

2. Tengo Juego

Tengo Juego Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I like Tramon as the winner of kick returning duties. But I think its up in the air for punt return. Woodson was good when he was younger, not so much now.

3. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, and plus Woodson not being as good, I don't like him returning kicks because of the injury rick. Espicially with Woodson. There is no reason for him to be returning kicks.

4. starr15

starr15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i dont think that woodson will star and that will blackmon may be able to star in the punt returns

5. Pack_One

Pack_One Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He looked okay last night, but still not quite there. It seems his foot has healed for the most part. That is at least a bright spot.

6. Pack_One

Pack_One Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I didn't think he was. Perhaps he is, but that's okay.