Will Blackmon signs RFA tender

claybillings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats dope, I like his return skills, and if I remember correctly the very few amount of times when he was out in coverage he was never beaten badly, he usually always competed for the ball, maybe with a full training camp under his belt he can improve his cover skills too.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I'm actually a bit disappointed because it gives Ted less motivation to take a Dexter McCluster type player if Blackmon's on the roster.

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm actually a bit disappointed because it gives Ted less motivation to take a Dexter McCluster type player if Blackmon's on the roster.

Not necessarily. It should wake Ted up because behind Blackmon there is nobody who is "stellar" at returning. Tramon Williams does show potential but since his role with the defense is increasing it wouldn't help to put him back there in the return game. IMO not only do we need a solid returner but DEPTH in this position is also key. Most teams have at least 2-3 guys on the depth chart that has some experience as a returner.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Not necessarily. It should wake Ted up because behind Blackmon there is nobody who is "stellar" at returning. Tramon Williams does show potential but since his role with the defense is increasing it wouldn't help to put him back there in the return game. IMO not only do we need a solid returner but DEPTH in this position is also key. Most teams have at least 2-3 guys on the depth chart that has some experience as a returner.

We should let Jarrett Bush try his hand at returning kicks.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
AllouezPackerFan said:
We should let Jarrett Bush try his hand at returning kicks.
I agree. He'd get the Christ hit out of him, and that might cause him to give up on football. Lol.

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes! We will have a great return man..............................................for two games.

packerpower

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The PACKERS need to lock this guy up LONG TERM. Blackmon is one of the only players on our team I'd trust defending studs like Calvin and Sidney Rice in the NFC NORTH.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts