Will Blackmon - A precursor to the next NFL generation?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
retiredgrampa said:
Sorry guys but this personal crap between two posters is really getting old. It's happening more and more. Fans like me come to a site to learn about our team, not about animosity between two strangers. In the final analysis, it's up to the moderators to put an end to it since the posters can't seem to.

I tried to put an end to it. I had trouble trying to figure out why a newbie here would come on, and single me out to name call. When i asked him why and what it meant, he didn't answer my PM. I did NOT start anything. I have been on here a long time, and don't go around starting crap. However, if someone starts something, i'm NOT going to just sit and let them whale on me. I did that on another site, and because i didn't stand up for myself, ended up being the one kicked off. I let people walk all over me, and i paid the price for it.
I don't enjoy confronting people, thats not fun for me. I tried taking care of it in a PM, but got no where. If you were in my situation, how would you have handled it? Just let them continue it, stand up for yourself, or leave the site?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
wow, cheesey getting into it with someone.

whats the world coming to.

cheesey, ur a jerk! harumph harumph harumph!
LOLOL!!! Trom.....YOU calling someone out for "getting into it with someone???" That would be like Terrel Owens calling someone out for being a self centerd putz! :wink:

Hey....no problem.......I'm over it now! I finally realized it's not worth getting worked up over. If i have 800 people here that like me, why should i get worked up because a few don't? Not worth the trouble! :D

Members online

No members online now.