1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Will Blackmon - A precursor to the next NFL generation?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by all about da packers, Sep 9, 2006.

1. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I tried to put an end to it. I had trouble trying to figure out why a newbie here would come on, and single me out to name call. When i asked him why and what it meant, he didn't answer my PM. I did NOT start anything. I have been on here a long time, and don't go around starting crap. However, if someone starts something, i'm NOT going to just sit and let them whale on me. I did that on another site, and because i didn't stand up for myself, ended up being the one kicked off. I let people walk all over me, and i paid the price for it.
    I don't enjoy confronting people, thats not fun for me. I tried taking care of it in a PM, but got no where. If you were in my situation, how would you have handled it? Just let them continue it, stand up for yourself, or leave the site?

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    LOLOL!!! Trom.....YOU calling someone out for "getting into it with someone???" That would be like Terrel Owens calling someone out for being a self centerd putz! :wink:

Hey....no problem.......I'm over it now! I finally realized it's not worth getting worked up over. If i have 800 people here that like me, why should i get worked up because a few don't? Not worth the trouble! :D