Will be a good Packer crowd in Dallas

Reaction score
can't remember where i read it today but they say 75% of all tickets bought on-line are coming from the great state of Wisconsin or nearby states

could mean 75000 cheering for packers of Feb 6th

Go Pack Go

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
It'll be awesome that the team will get a little bit of that home-game feeling in the post-season. Although I'm sure it felt that way at the Atlanta game :). On espn Milwaukee they were saying that someone had the idea of giving out green towels to packer fans so that when the steelers fans are wavin' their "terrible towels" it looks like a sea of green n' gold towels during the game- That would be awesome!!

PackersAllDay89

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It'll be awesome that the team will get a little bit of that home-game feeling in the post-season. Although I'm sure it felt that way at the Atlanta game :). On espn Milwaukee they were saying that someone had the idea of giving out green towels to packer fans so that when the steelers fans are wavin' their "terrible towels" it looks like a sea of green n' gold towels during the game- That would be awesome!!

Let me know if you hear more about this - I can't let the guys look up and see only Terrible Towels, there has to be some green out there whether I get it for free or have to pay!:happy0005:

If anyone knows where to order them from let me know!

Members online