Will a running game emerge?

Hype

Cheesehead
Reaction score
call me a crazy but i would love to see TT pull of a trade for Steve Jax.....

St.Louis knows they are not winning a SB this year and this is the final year of Jackson's contract. Trade him to GB so he gets that legitimate shot at SB

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Give Alex Green a shot. 40 carries does not define a career. As he learns the position and gets his legs back, he'll be fine.

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
call me a crazy but i would love to see TT pull of a trade for Steve Jax.....

St.Louis knows they are not winning a SB this year and this is the final year of Jackson's contract. Trade him to GB so he gets that legitimate shot at SB

That would be awesome but never happen. I wouldn't even want to know what they would demand for him

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I could have any runner in the game right now it would be Adrian Peterson. He is just good, and is showing excellent recovery from the injury he suffered.Also Arian Foster is tied for #1 with me.

However, I don't want to lose faith in Green for the time being, and Benson in the future. Benson was really showing good game. It always looked like he is SOOOOO close to breaking a big run. Hope he does make it back in December.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we'll see more of Cobb in the backfield when Jennings comes back. At least, I hope so.

burt packerack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kuhn is definitely our most consistent RB but he cannot get more than 20+ carries. I would like to see Green one or two more games before I formulate an opinion on him. I would like to see him dance less and just find the hole earlier and get the 4 yards instead of trying for the home run on the outside.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
^ can agree with part of that statement....but Kuhn is a FB..lol

Alex Green does do to much east and west running when he should just focus more on running north. That dancing and side stepping crap can't happen in a confined space like he does it.....he needs to bull dozer his way for more consistant gains.....to many negative yardage running plays and minimal 1 or 2 yard gains. This wont keep any defense on it's heels waiting for a run. He IS NOT a run threat.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
remember the bears game?
One out of many. Fact is when Rodgers QB rating is 100 or below the Packers only win 35% of their games. So it holds pretty much true, hold Rodgers down and you have a good chance of winning. The Packers can't win by running the ball. It's not how they are built.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts