Wildcard Weekend Packers vs 49ers

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Well maybe this time it will be different.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
What up Guys im Back.....;)

The bad news is When im here it usually means bad news for the Pack...:D
I do not like him Sam I Am. I do not like him in a house, I do not like him North or South. I do not like him in a bar, I do not like him near or far. I do not like him Sam I Am, I do not like that Niner Fan. :p

Welcome back man, wish we were hosting the Saints next weekend. lol

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ravens vs Niners in last season's SB.
Remind me again please 5x49er who won that one because I forgot.
And I'm not very good at math.
OK so the Niners have 5 Football championship wins and the Packers have 13 championship wins.
So is that even halfway close to the Packers?
True or false: Are the Niners leaving their stadium?
Have the Packers left theirs?
Bonus question: Who has played in which stadium the longest?

Do the Niners let working class fans who are part of the 99% become owners of their team or is it owned by one rich greedy SOB who is part of the 1%?

I could go on why the Packers are the best team of all time in the NFL and why the Niners aren't as long as you come here and troll.

If you can dish it out then you gotta take it.

Last edited:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I don't like the 9'ers anymore...although, I do like them better than the loud mouthed Seahawks and their fans

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's gonna be a home game for us.
Let's make sure those (Curse word blanks) never, ever play in the Stick again, if you know what I mean.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
are u serious? we won the division...U new to football?
Well, gee whiz.
Excuuuuuse me for:
Finding out and answering my own question instead.
And excuse me for getting an art degree instead of going for the NFL major which you obviously did.
Gosh, I'm sooooooo sorry for even THINKING about starting a conversation on here.
Tell ya what. I'll leave. For good. And that way us dummies about football won't waste the time any more for you super experts.
Maybe you should send in your resume' to ESPN because you obviously have the qualifications to go and work for them.

Geez, you could be friendly and answer questions instead of being all snippy about it you stuck up football snob you!

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really would have rather be matched up with the Saints. The key is, no turnovers. None. If we turn it over at all, I don't think we will win. Let's be honest, our defense will probably make Kaepernick look like Steve Young and the offense must not give the 9ers any extra opportunities.

In our three meetings with Harbaugh's 49ers we have lost all three times, losing the turnover battle each game.
Season opener 2012-Packers 1 turnover, 49ers 0
Playoff Game- Packers 2 turnovers, 49ers 1
Season opener 2013- Packers 2 turnovers, 49ers 0

Rodgers has thrown one INT each time. He can't throw any next weekend. If we play turnover free football, I'll feel good about our chances.

Members online

Latest posts