Wildcard Packers 49ers: Studs and Duds

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LMAO WHAT? "HOF games"?! He had something like a 58 QB rating going into the 4th quarter Frank! lol
Take away just ONE of his long runs, much less his 98 yards, and it's a bad day, much less a "HOF game"!
You can't take away just ONE, or anything. You can't take away Hyde's missed pick, or Bush's gaf. Kaepernick did what he did.

Kaepernick's 3 Games vs Packers

• Game 1, PLAYOFF game: Broke the All-Time NFL single-game record for rushing yards by a quarterback with 16 carries for 181 yards and 2 touchdowns. Here's a GIF from memory:
    You must be logged in to see this image or video!

• Game 2, OPENER this season: His career high of passing with 412 yards and 3 TD's. He has not come anywhere close to 400 yards vs anyone else.

• Game 3, PLAYOFF last week: Clutch game-winning TOUCHDOWN (not FG) drive, rushed for 98 yards, which would be the most by a QB in NFL history... if not for what he did to us last year.
    3-0 vs Rodgers. Rodgers passed for 177 yards. Kaepernick, past for 50 more, in addition to the almost-100 rushing. Same field, same climate. Yes I know Rodgers was going against a WAY better defense, and a WAY healthier defense. I know that more than anyone. That pizzes me off to no end.....
  • In total Kaepernick, 3 games, rushing and passing, he's put up 1,203 yards and 8 touchdowns.
    That's 401 per game by my math. And 2.66 TD's per game or a pace of about 43 if he got to play us 16 times a year.
Look I can't stand that guy, and hate the Niners. And I love Rodgers.

But you cannot take away what that **********er has done to us. I wish we could.
(I loved that hit by Matthews on him, late, in week one. )

If CK played us 16 times a year, he'd for sure be headed to Canton.
For Packer fans to talk trash like he sucks, that's just uneducated.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never said kapernutsack sucks. I would take him over cutler and about 75% of QBs in the NFL.

Quit twisting what is said.

This last game Sunday? Kasperhaswomanorgans was not nearly as good as he was in the last meeting and in the last meeting he was not as good as the playoff game last year. He made some great plays Sunday with his legs but was all in all NOT great throwing the ball. In fact, he had some terrible misses.

It's nothing magical here. The Packers defense has issues with mobile QBs like him. The teams that have been able to contain him in the pocket have made him look BRUTAL. Kaspersackless has had more brutally bad games this year alone than Rodgers has had in his career.

...but to call Sunday's game a HOF like outing? Ummmmmm... not even close.

Members online

Latest posts