Why we should beat the Bears

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They have a below average offense, its really that simple. Forget home field advantage, after today, I think that proves that the home field advantage doesn't phase the Packers. Pressure will be put on Cutler all day and he will just throw it up for grabs, and when they dont have a go to WR, it makes it that much better for us!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
both games have been very close against them. Dont under estimate them. Great Defense and a Great special teams. tough game.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears haven't won yet.

And while their offense is iffy, our offense isn't a whole let better against their D. We have averaged a lousy 17 points in our last 5 meetings.

OP
OP
Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this year the Bears have scored what, 23 total points against us? I know the D will lock them down again im just always worried about the offense.

Aaron Rodgers, just do yo thang!

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
From what little I've seen of the Bears this year, I think the defensive key is Peppers. He's the catalyst of the defense, and if he can be rendered ineffective, it's a big help. Shut down Forte and make them one dimensional on the O side.

I've never had faith in Cutler. Tonight showed that the Packers can light up the scoreboard. I have no reason to believe that the Bears have an O capable of keeping up. Keep the kickoffs and punts away from Hester and let Clay Matthews put some pressure on Cutler to make the plays.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this year the Bears have scored what, 23 total points against us? I know the D will lock them down again im just always worried about the offense.

Aaron Rodgers, just do yo thang!

Yeah, you're right, they haven't done much against us either offensively. And I do think the Packers are the better team. Regardless, the Bears always scare me because they always play us tough.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
The bears scare the **** out of me, lol. But I still think we can take it too them. What scares me more than the bears as a team, is Soldier Field, which is just as big of an advantage as being at lambeau.

MattyLice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cutler will choke...how is the bears secondary? hopefully for them better than atl

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah... Ummm... who said we're playin; the Bears?!?!?

More Seahawk haters hahaha

Go Hawks! I wanna Trip to Seattle next weekend to see the PACK!
F Da Bears

Shoryuken12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They'll beat either one it doesn't matter. Rodgers is on another level. Cutler or Hasselbeck don't stand a chance.

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Okkay i really believe the seahawks will win tomorrow, if not im not worried about the bears. Only team i was worried about was Philly and we did that in theyre house then in atlanta. Im VERY confident in this season 2 more games guys lets bring it home! 1..2..3 PACK!

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've never had faith in Cutler. Tonight showed that the Packers can light up the scoreboard.

In a dome. We can light up the scoreboard in a dome. It's a whole lot different playing outside, in the cold. The Bears, in many ways, are built for more cold weather than we are. Their running game is stronger than ours, and last time we played them, Starks did jack against them.

We have a better passing game, but the ball is often hard as a rock in the cold.

All that to say this- Should they advance this weekend, it's going to be a tough, hard fought game. We can beat them, and we've proven that, but weather is going to have a major impact on our offense.

John

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It'll be tough no doubt, assuming Chicago wins. It's a rivalry, and it would be for the NFC Championship. However I see it like this, our offense is superlatively better than their offense, and our defense's are almost a wash. Thus I give us the edge. I am confident our offense can put up enough points to win against their defense, however I'm not sure their average offense can put up enough points on our defense.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In a dome. We can light up the scoreboard in a dome. It's a whole lot different playing outside, in the cold. The Bears, in many ways, are built for more cold weather than we are. Their running game is stronger than ours, and last time we played them, Starks did jack against them.

We have a better passing game, but the ball is often hard as a rock in the cold.

All that to say this- Should they advance this weekend, it's going to be a tough, hard fought game. We can beat them, and we've proven that, but weather is going to have a major impact on our offense.
starks ran 4-16 = 4yds per carrie not bad at all. He need more than 4 carries. We lit up the giants in the cold on grass. I think our offenese is playing at a level the bears have not seen this year.

John

Cheesehead
Reaction score

True but our offense can move down field with the short and intermediate passing game, the weather has a smaller effect on short passing.

OP
OP
Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we can put up a good number of points we should win. It doesn't have to be like yesterday but get like 3 scores and we should be set.

OP
OP
Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im not gonna think about the past.

The fact is, we have one of the best defenses in the NFL and they have no one that should scare us on offense. Tramon on Knox and Shields on Hester locks down there already weak offense. Cutler will be forced to take chances and that leads to INT's.

John

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think if we can get to 24 points that's the magic number. I'm not sure the Bears can hang many more points than that on our defense. The Bears offense hasn't looked particularly good even today against a weak Seahawks defense.

Members online

Latest posts