why this game means so much

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if we win were 6-1 same as dallas and we play these guys later in the season, we already beat the giants, things are starting to shape up in the nfc. dallas and nyg are in the same division and to be quite honest i dont think dallas will win that division. I think the winner of dallas and nyg in two weeks will out right win the nfc east

If we win this game id say home field advantage is a possibility for us for sure.

OP
OP
B

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1 more thing.....

a bold but obvious prediction

whoever wins the turnover battle tomorrow will win the game!

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's also another AFC game. If we can beat the Broncos we show our legitimacy against the 2nd tier AFC teams.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We just need to pile up wins. To me, thats all. The earlier we get ourselves a guarenteed playoff spot, the better.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The importance of this game CANNOT be over emphasized. Our record againest Denver is not good and we now have a real chance to set it right. But we'll need error-free play to do it. We'll need leadership from our vets and veteran play from our young guys. I remarked a few days ago that this game will, to a large extent, determine whether we belong in the top tier of the NFC or not. We're not in the top tier of the whole NFL but we must crawl before we walk. This is the ideal game to determine just where we are realistically. If we lose, I can easily see the Lions surpass us this year, and who would have believed that? We need fire-in-the-belly tonight or we're facing a huge let-down. If we come out flat, lord help us!

Members online

Latest posts