1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Why the Packers don't want a Heisman winning QB ever

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by FrankRizzo, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Bus Cook

Bus Cook You're never alone with a schizophrenic

Ratings:
    +226
    I hope if its between Ponder and Manziel for the queens and it come down to a coin toss, for the sake of queen fans, heads or tails - manziel, if it lands on its edge - ponder.

BTW I'm told by louder that me and you don't get along. What can I do to mend the fence?

2. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    Hello, that's what the starter of the thread was speaking to. :rolleyes:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +847
    Well, that's news to me. I may not agree with people, and some times I may piss them off, and they piss me off, but I don't have problems with anyone on any board. If we all agreed it wouldn't be much fun now would it? I look at it this way, there is no one here or on any other board I would not sit down with and have a beer. They may not feel the same towards me, but, I don't care. I hold no ill will towards anything that anyone says on a forum. Just different opinions. Doesn't make them or me correct. So.......no fences to mend.

• Like Like x 1
  4. 13 Times Champs

Ratings:
    +1,379
    Still didn't get it did you Lambeaulambo. The starter of the thread was pointing out how Heisman trophy winners haven't been successful at winnng playoff games. Can you point to Flutie, Beban or Testaverde doing so?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. lambeaulambo

lambeaulambo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    I don't really much bother w you if youre going to antagonize.

6. 13 Times Champs

Ratings:
    +1,379
    What's antagonistic? I'm pointing out what the thread was about to you. In return you give me disagrees. So who is being antagonistic again?

• Funny Funny x 1