Why the *Bleep* are the *Bleepin* Giants fans still here?

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Yeah Ill def. be with the oddballs. When ever I go to a Greenbay/Cowboys game at the local ******* down here I make sure I cheer as Loud as I can for the Pack, the other Greenbay fans are usually quiet. So Im sure Ill fit in at Lambeau, as long as Im not in the Snow, because Im a Southern man, I wanna get a picturesque experience at a Snowy Lambeau but Ill be shivering by butt off..
You will be having to much fun to notice the cold. At least til the game is over. Then you will be saying, "Man it's cold". Mittens not gloves if you ever make it.

KTH

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I heard that Greenbay fans are some of the best fans out there when it comes to hospitality to Fans of other teams.

I can firmly say the best..not one of the best. I lived on both coasts and the midwest. Been to a lot of games in a lot of cities. Second to none. I can't stop thinking about going back.. of course I'm number 57,000 on the season ticket list...are they adding 57,000 seats by chance?

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I can firmly say the best..not one of the best. I lived on both coasts and the midwest. Been to a lot of games in a lot of cities. Second to none. I can't stop thinking about going back.. of course I'm number 57,000 on the season ticket list...are they adding 57,000 seats by chance?
why would a Giants fan want Packers tickets. Are you going to scalp?

KTH

Cheesehead
Reaction score
why would a Giants fan want Packers tickets. Are you going to scalp?

Don't know if you consider second favorite teams a weak concept, but the Packers are mine. I moved to the Chicago area 15 years ago and started rooting for the Packers just to annoy Bears fans. Then I moved to Rockford 11 years ago, a town that is split between the Bears/Packers...so I got a bit more serious about it. My wife gave birth to 6 Packer fans...I think they are mine.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Don't know if you consider second favorite teams a weak concept, but the Packers are mine. I moved to the Chicago area 15 years ago and started rooting for the Packers just to annoy Bears fans. Then I moved to Rockford 11 years ago, a town that is split between the Bears/Packers...so I got a bit more serious about it. My wife gave birth to 6 Packer fans...I think they are mine.
good reasons, I have been debating for years going on the waiting list but living out here I never saw the point other than to say I was on it.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To the guy who started this thread...you just made these trolls stay a while longer. They won...to the victor go the spoils.

Ignore them and they will go away.
I don't know of which Giants fans are still here or not since I've been putting ALL of them on ignore.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Giants win tonight and I am on their bandwagon for two weeks to win it all and do what they do again vs. the Patsies.

TBH I am a bit worried about this now. Not ALL Colts fans are going to be that cordial to Pats fans in Indy.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
If it's NY and Boston then holy cow.....my poor state.

I would fully expect Giants fans to outnumber Pats fans like the Eagles fans outnumbered Pats fans in that one SB. And I know all Colts fans would be pro Giants due to the Manning connection.

Not sure about the Niners crowd and their fans. No experience.

BTW so far tonight not feeling the Niners. The crowd is yelling "Cruz" too loud for my tastes and things seem more flat compared to their inspired game vs. NO.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^^Don't understand what u mean. Maybe I'm missing something because it's Monday lol

sorry, i meant if the giants win the superbowl. the packers already have them on the schedule next year (as an away game)...was wondering if they would have to play them twice since last years SB team plays this years SB team as the season opener.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sorry, i meant if the giants win the superbowl. the packers already have them on the schedule next year (as an away game)...was wondering if they would have to play them twice since last years SB team plays this years SB team as the season opener.
I'll take either one.
Both are a good situation.
The Packers playing the Pats again this time with Rodgers.
The Pack plays the Giants to show that the playoff game was won because the Packers beat themselves and the Giants won with just luck.

Rnoeblbsyon16

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't understand the whole "they are my second favorite team" that's like saying I'm a democrat but I love the republicans! Lol

Rnoeblbsyon16

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Oh I got ya. I'm really not sure how that's gonna work but the giants still have to win before we can debate that lol

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its not about valuing my opinon nor about some victory, its about giving credit to where it is due. You don't want to answer the question because you know Im right, but go ahead, as you said "Ignorance is Bliss" indeed.

Do you think they win that game w/David Carr @ QB?......that's my answer

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rumor lately in Indy is that Peyton may end up retiring when all is said and done. I don't know what will happen to him. Nobody really does yet but thing are getting different with all the coaches fired (more today) and the new GM.

But, with Peyton's future being in doubt I still think it would be highly ironic if Eli wins it all in the house Peyton built with his success over his career. Peyton said years ago his prediction was that Eli would win multiple SB rings. Can't find the quote but he said it.

Like almost a passing of the torch from big brother to little brother in big brother's stadium.

If the Colts draft Luck that will say a lot about Peyton's future......Peyton's due to get about 30 mil in March I believe.

Staff online

Latest posts