Why the *Bleep* are the *Bleepin* Giants fans still here?

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahh your right it was. My mistake, don't get in a tizzy... but we have won superbowls without the tempt billboard.

2007 wasn't our first

Really? Hmm, let's see. The Giants have been to four Super Bowls:

1. Super Bowl XXI - http://temptdestiny.com/billboard1.html
2. Super Bowl XXV - http://temptdestiny.com/billboard2.html
3. Super Bowl XXXV - NOT
4. Super Bowl XLII - http://temptdestiny.com/billboard3.html

You guys are doomed to repeat what happened alright... with Super Bowl XXXV. ;) The crow keeps getting bigger!

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score

3. Super Bowl XXXV - NOT

You guys are doomed to repeat what happened alright... with Super Bowl XXXV. ;) The crow keeps getting bigger!

lol okay i guess ur right... i don't worry about voodoo - i worry about the game...

but whatever helps u sleep big guy... Giants 2012 Superbowl Champs has a nice ring to it

GiantsFan2012

Cheesehead
Reaction score

3. Super Bowl XXXV - NOT

lmao, I'm starting to like this guy. He is cracking me up...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He played against the worst Defense in the NFL, Big Round of Applause. I mean really did you watch the game, if so why are you and the other Giant's fan not answering my question, why keep bringing up irrelevent stats, Did I say Eli-boy was not a good Q.B?? The Dude won a superbowl after what his 3rd/4th yr in the league, he is a good Q.B, BUT the Giants defense won that Game anyone claims otherwise is simply dishonest or did not watch the game.

And no, Eli-boy is not antagonistic, it helps me remember which Manning Im talking about, considering Eli is Peyton's Kid Brother and around my age.

21 of 33, 330 yards, 3 TD 1 INT QB Rating 114.5

If he wasn't even trying and puts up those numbers then he must be one hell of a QB.

and maybe it's me, but is "Eli-boy" supposed to be antagonistic? If so, it's not working.

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eli is a good Q.B no doubt, def.in the top 10, but some Giants fans are delusional they think he is in the league with Brees, Rodgers, and Brady..lol

I am referring to this quote. Which I take as talking about the NFC Championship game the Giants won in Green Bay.

He's not hot and cold? He was not as bad this year. But he has always been a hot and cold QB.

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still have yet to get my answer from the Giants fans here...

Who did more damage to the Pack...

Eli or the Giants Defense??....Simple Question No??

GiantsFan2012

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still have yet to get my answer from the Giants fans here...

Who did more damage to the Pack...

Eli or the Giants Defense??....Simple Question No??

Honestly, I'm not going to answer you because of the few posts I've seen you write I do not value your opinion one iota. Therefore, I will not waste my time discussing the game, or Eli, with you. If you want to take that as some sort of "victory" for you, go right ahead. Ignorance is bliss.

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its not about valuing my opinon nor about some victory, its about giving credit to where it is due. You don't want to answer the question because you know Im right, but go ahead, as you said "Ignorance is Bliss" indeed.

Honestly, I'm not going to answer you because of the few posts I've seen you write I do not value your opinion one iota. Therefore, I will not waste my time discussing the game, or Eli, with you. If you want to take that as some sort of "victory" for you, go right ahead. Ignorance is bliss.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't really give a **** about any of these giants fans. I think it is pathetic they are still on a packers forum though. Thats like a person who sells chevrolet cars going to a BMW dealer all day talking about how bad they are, actually that analogy is rather fitting.

HatersGonnaHate

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
talking out of ur *** would be your hot/cold argument...

please give me the definition of why Eli is hot and cold and how it compares to toher QBs since u said he was the most hot and cold QB in the league (this is where u talked out of ur *** for future reference).
All right, smart ***. Here ya go.

OK, so lets look at a few QBR's since Eli was in the league. That was '04, right?
Eli's best rating was in '09 @ 93.1
Aaron Rodgers WORST rating was his first year as a starter in '08 @ 93.8 which is still better than Eli's best.
Peyton Manning in the same period had only one season worse than Eli's best and that was last year. 91.9

Except for 2005, it seems like Eli is just an average QB. Better than a lot. Not as good as some. Consistently mediocre.

Eli Manning
2011 - 92.9
2010 - 85.3
2009 - 93.1
2008 - 86.4
2007 - 73.9
2006 - 77.0
2005 - 55.4
2004 - 82.1
Aaron Rodgers
2011 - 122.5
2010 - 101.2
2009 - 103.2
2008 - 93.8
Peyton Manning
2010 - 91.9
2009 - 99.9
2008 - 95.0
2007 - 98.0
2006 - 101.0
2005 - 104.1
2004 - 121.1

Now, little boy...
BE GONE!

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is this based off though?? You Realize passing wise Eli and Rodgers are not that far off, last years stats at least. And Eli is better than his brother.

OK, so lets look at a few QBR's since Eli was in the league. That was '04, right?
Aaron Rodgers WORST rating was his first year as a starter in '08 @ 93.8 which is still better than Eli's best.
Peyton Manning in the same period had only one season worse than Eli's best and that was last year. 91.9

Except for 2005, it seems like Eli is just an average QB. Better than a lot. Not as good as some. Consistently mediocre.

Eli Manning
2011 - 92.9
2010 - 85.3
2009 - 93.1
2008 - 86.4
2007 - 73.9
2006 - 77.0
2005 - 55.4
2004 - 82.1
Aaron Rodgers
2011 - 122.5
2010 - 101.2
2009 - 103.2
2008 - 93.8
Peyton Manning
2010 - 91.9
2009 - 99.9
2008 - 95.0
2007 - 98.0
2006 - 101.0
2005 - 104.1
2004 - 121.1

Now, little boy...
BE GONE!

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is this based off though?? You Realize passing wise Eli and Rodgers are not that far off, last years stats at least. And Eli is better than his brother.
LMAO! What do you mean, "What is this based off"?
The stats are from NFL.com

And "Eli is better than his brother"?!?!? At what? Bowling??

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Eli Manning
2011 - 92.9
2010 - 85.3
2009 - 93.1
2008 - 86.4
2007 - 73.9
2006 - 77.0
2005 - 55.4
2004 - 82.1
Aaron Rodgers
2011 - 122.5
2010 - 101.2
2009 - 103.2
2008 - 93.8
Peyton Manning
2010 - 91.9
2009 - 99.9
2008 - 95.0
2007 - 98.0
2006 - 101.0
2005 - 104.1
2004 - 121.1

Now, little boy...
BE GONE!

LOL, did u just drop QB Ratings as a sign of inconsistancy even though hes been in the same 7 point range?

Dude averages about 29 TDs and 4300 TDs a year. Thats pretty above average consistancy.

Not going to have the interceptions debate with u because you don't understand the offense, the drops, and im sure any point you could sugget I could apply to Drew Brees's interceptions.

Why don't you talk wins? Why don't you talk about the fact that the Giants have never had a losing record while Eli has been QB? Why don't you talk about the fact that he has the most 4th qtr comebacks out of anybody in the NFL (or second most, I forget)? Why don't you talk about the fact that WHEN we win this week Eli Manning will have the most road wins in the playoff? Do you not mention it because your such a fantasy football guy?

If stats toldthe whole story, you'd be sitting where we are this week and playing in the NFCC. Oh wait, i forgot you don't know if ur a Dallas, 49ers, or Pack fan. Well put it this way, after this week Eli will be knocking out ALL THREE OF YOUR TEAMS.

I suggest you keep your eye off the QB Ratings and stats to try and make your points. IF stats told the whole story then Kerry Collins would be regarded as one of the best QBs of all time and that Tony Romo would be elite.

Not to mention hes 6-3 in the playoffs with a ring.... welcome back to reality... son

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude, what Im saying is that Eli is just a little less experienced than Rodgers other than that he is not bad...
Rodgers
Att-475
comp-312
yrds-3922
avg gain-8.26
TD-28
Pct TD-5.9
Lng-86t
Int-11
Pct Int-2.3

Eli Manning
Att-539
comp-339
Pct comp-62.9
yrds-4002
Avg gain-7.42
TD-31
Pct Td-5.8
Lng-92t
Int-25
Pct Int-4.6

You can see what hurts Kid Manning is his interceptions and completions compared to his attempts. But he gains experience every game dude, Im just saying he is not that far from Rodgers. And yeah, I'll bet Kid-Manning will get more rings than his Brother, I don't care about Records because Records are meant to be broken, what matters is chanpionships in the end and how many does Peyton have and how many years did it take for him to get one.

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh and Rodgers Pct. Completion was 65.7...My cat walked across my laptop and messed me up..

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I don't really give a **** about any of these giants fans. I think it is pathetic they are still on a packers forum though. Thats like a person who sells chevrolet cars going to a BMW dealer all day talking about how bad they are, actually that analogy is rather fitting.

HatersGonnaHate

u do realize that there has been plenty of good football converstaion, im just not going to bend over when somebody gets salty. Didn't even really rub it in with the loss, pretty weak that u guys can't accept an outside opinion. I know alot of GB fans and have been to Lambo and there are alot on this board that give those fans a bad name.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
u do realize that there has been plenty of good football converstaion, im just not going to bend over when somebody gets salty. Didn't even really rub it in with the loss, pretty weak that u guys can't accept an outside opinion. I know alot of GB fans and have been to Lambo and there are alot on this board that give those fans a bad name.

I said it's pathetic you guys are on a packers forum, because it is pathetic. If you don't think it is that's fine but I can assure you if you found a random person and told them " ahhh bro I am a giants fan and I registered on a packers forum, it's awesome " you are going to look and sound like a moron, which almost every giants fan that has joined this forum has looked like. The fact of the matter is we don't want your opinion, sorry if you thought someone wanted to listen to you.

Oh, and it's Lambeau, maybe you haven't been there.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL, did u just drop QB Ratings as a sign of inconsistancy even though hes been in the same 7 point range?
Hmmm... best was 93.1, worst was 55.4. That's a 37.7 point range. Do any math lately?

Dude averages about 29 TDs and 4300 TDs a year. Thats pretty above average consistancy.
OK, If you say so.

Not going to have the interceptions debate with u because you don't understand the offense, the drops, and im sure any point you could sugget I could apply to Drew Brees's interceptions.
Brees is quite hot & cold as well.

Why don't you talk wins? Why don't you talk about the fact that the Giants have never had a losing record while Eli has been QB? Why don't you talk about the fact that he has the most 4th qtr comebacks out of anybody in the NFL (or second most, I forget)? Why don't you talk about the fact that WHEN we win this week Eli Manning will have the most road wins in the playoff? Do you not mention it because your such a fantasy football guy?
Actually, I hate fantasy football. It warps people's perspective as to what the REAL game is about.
I don't mention those stats because I don't feel like looking all of them up. Besides, I could give a :poop: about the Giants.

If stats toldthe whole story, you'd be sitting where we are this week and playing in the NFCC. Oh wait, i forgot you don't know if ur a Dallas, 49ers, or Pack fan. Well put it this way, after this week Eli will be knocking out ALL THREE OF YOUR TEAMS.
Ummm... NO. I'm a Niner fan first, a Packer fan second. And I only live in Texas "the lone star state" hence the star in my avatar. I HATE the Cowboys. But we'll see who's knocking out who. I have a feeling you'll be knocking out beers while you cry into them.

I suggest you keep your eye off the QB Ratings and stats to try and make your points. IF stats told the whole story then Kerry Collins would be regarded as one of the best QBs of all time and that Tony Romo would be elite.
Who? lol
Sorry if you can't take the fact that your boy Eli is MEDIOCRE.

Not to mention hes 6-3 in the playoffs with a ring.... welcome back to reality... son

See my signature? Welcome back to reality... son

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^^^
Come on guys, I understand that the Giants fans can get annoying but lets be real, Eli is mediocre?? Come on man look at his Passing numbers from last season, hes not that far from Rodgers, He is just a little less experienced(Interceptions and Completions). Come on man kid-Manning is in the top 5 Q.Bs in the league.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^^^
Come on guys, I understand that the Giants fans can get annoying but lets be real, Eli is mediocre?? Come on man look at his Passing numbers from last season, hes not that far from Rodgers, He is just a little less experienced(Interceptions and Completions). Come on man kid-Manning is in the top 5 Q.Bs in the league.

a little less experienced? How many years has he been in the league? how many years has rodgers? I think Eli Manning is a Top 10 quarterback but not top 5, it's very close though.

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ummm... NO. I'm a Niner fan first, a Packer fan second. And I only live in Texas "the lone star state" hence the star in my avatar. I HATE the Cowboys. But we'll see who's knocking out who. I have a feeling you'll be knocking out beers while you cry into them.

Dude Im another Texan that HATES...the Cowgirls. Esp. that turd Tony Romo, I mean really why is he still the starting QB. anyway glad to see another Cowboy hating Texan on here..:)

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^^^
Hell yeah Eli is mediocre. That's not a bad thing though. Alex Smith would be lucky to be so mediocre. Maybe, if he keeps his head coach, OC, and has a good O-line in front of him for a few more years, he may turn out some consistent numbers like Eli.
This is the only season he's had where his overall QBR is comparable. Only time will tell if he can keep it up.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mediocre is a word that describes something that is less than "average" - there are 32 teams so you have him at best the 17th QB in the league? please name the 16 QB's you have ahead of him.

I hate the giants and eli's constant weird dumb look on his face but come on man...

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mediocre is a word that describes something that is less than "average" - there are 32 teams so you have him at best the 17th QB in the league? please name the 16 QB's you have ahead of him.

I hate the giants and eli's constant weird dumb look on his face but come on man...
OK. If mediocre is by definition "less than average", then it isn't accurate to say.
The top tier QBs right now are:
Rodgers
Brees
Brady
Peyton (when healthy)

Then everyone else. Eli is a second tier QB.

Hell I consider Smitty to be a third tier QB having a very very good year.

Members online

Latest posts