Why the *Bleep* are the *Bleepin* Giants fans still here?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Got to remember Eli was able to read War and Peace while in the pocket..So while his numbers are great, it wasnt like he was avoid pass rushers every snap and only have 2 secs to pass

Rodgers did have time like that on occasion but his receivers would drop the balls

GiantsFan2012

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really, Eli out Played Rodgers??

Ok, lets clear something up, by "outplayed" do you mean he made more completions or do you mean he worked harder?? Im seriously thinking you Manning fans saw a different game. Peyton was not even trying, his teams Defense was killing the Packers and he knew it. Or maybe Im wrong, Maybe that is the best Manning can do, if it is Im not impressed. Rodgers on the other hand with the exception of Driver was the only offensive player doing anything, you did not see all those times Rodgers ran for 1st down risking injury and potential blitz?? Where was Manning doing that??

And seriously you are gonna claim Manning has never gotten props?? Really Bro, You don't remember all that Hype when dude was in college about to be drafted, You don't remember his 1st season how everyone was talking about how he is better than his Brother?? The whole "Manning Dynasty" Really?? What do you want people to talk about Eli Manning and scape at his feet 24-7??

You're so clueless it's not even worth trying to enter in to a debate with you. Continue being "unimpressed" with the QB who ended your season TWICE, on your turf, BRO.

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#failedtrashtalk

I take solace in knowing that the Giants are headed for a major let down like we just had. How do I know this:

1. The Giants billboard legacy of NEVER winning a Super Bowl without it.

We will all see "again" (Super Bowl XXXV) if this destiny thing is for real or not. :p

GiantsFan2012

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I take solace in knowing that the Giants are headed for a major let down like we just had. How do I know this:

We will all see "again" (Super Bowl XXXV) if this destiny thing is for real or not. :p

I am literally laughing at my monitor. I've never even heard of this "billboard legacy". I am cracking up over the fact you put so much stock in that nonsense. Are you 14 years old?

I guess using your "logic" all us Giant fans need to do is make sure we get this silly billboard every year and we will win every Super Bowl until Armageddon.

IF we lose on Sunday, it will have nothing to do with some dumb fan vote.

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am literally laughing at my monitor. I've never even heard of this "billboard legacy". I am cracking up over the fact you put so much stock in that nonsense. Are you 14 years old?

I guess using your "logic" all us Giant fans need to do is make sure we get this silly billboard every year and we will win every Super Bowl until Armageddon.

IF we lose on Sunday, it will have nothing to do with some dumb fan vote.

You should bookmark your response for the crow you'll soon be eating. There's something to this billboard thing, like it or not.

GiantsFan2012

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You should bookmark your response for the crow you'll soon be eating. There's something to this billboard thing, like it or not.

On second thought you may be right. Also, obviously your opinion is unbiased, considering your message board name and all. I can't come up with one reason why someone wouldn't take you seriously.

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You Giants fans are soo arrogant. "Bro" you might wanna rewatch that game, the Giant's Defense won that game not Eli-boy Manning. Stop being a cheerleader and give credit where it is due. Also I never said I was unimpressed with Eli-boy I said if the way he played in the last game was him "Outplaying" Rogers THEN Im not Impressed, because he looked like he was not trying, IMO.

You're so clueless it's not even worth trying to enter in to a debate with you. Continue being "unimpressed" with the QB who ended your season TWICE, on your turf, BRO.

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On second thought you may be right. Also, obviously your opinion is unbiased, considering your message board name and all. I can't come up with one reason why someone wouldn't take you seriously.

Yes, I like yourself are bias. The Giants/billboard track record is not. You win with it or lose without it. After 25 years since the first billboard there has been no other "results", not opinions.

How would you like your crow, cooked or raw?

GiantsFan2012

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You Giants fans are soo arrogant. "Bro" you might wanna rewatch that game, the Giant's Defense won that game not Eli-boy Manning. Stop being a cheerleader and give credit where it is due. Also I never said I was unimpressed with Eli-boy I said if the way he played in the last game was him "Outplaying" Rogers THEN Im not Impressed, because he looked like he was not trying, IMO.

21 of 33, 330 yards, 3 TD 1 INT QB Rating 114.5

If he wasn't even trying and puts up those numbers then he must be one hell of a QB.

and maybe it's me, but is "Eli-boy" supposed to be antagonistic? If so, it's not working.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please dont lump ALL of us into that category..I said it in Nov..Dont take for granted this team makes SB...I was told to lighten up...lol

I for one am not in denial, I cant speak for some here however

na not all of u... but in general u got some "Radical" fans in here

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score

we won it once lol..

this tempt thing didn't exist in 2000

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
People are unimpressed with Eli because he is inconsistent. He runs so hot and cold all the time. You never know which Eli shows up for a game. Good Eli, or bad Eli. And about that first game. 0 Tds? and a 52.5.% completion percentage. Don't think you will find many people impressed with those numbers.

Rnoeblbsyon16

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3 days later and we are still going on about this. I'm over it and thinking about next season already why can't we all do the same and the giants fans talk and think about their next game.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People are unimpressed with Eli because he is inconsistent. He runs so hot and cold all the time. You never know which Eli shows up for a game. Good Eli, or bad Eli. And about that first game. 0 Tds? and a 52.5.% completion percentage. Don't think you will find many people impressed with those numbers.

your behind the times. Hes no more hot and cold than any other QB.

what first game are u referring to?

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I am referring to this quote. Which I take as talking about the NFC Championship game the Giants won in Green Bay.

He's not hot and cold? He was not as bad this year. But he has always been a hot and cold QB.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am referring to this quote. Which I take as talking about the NFC Championship game the Giants won in Green Bay.

He's not hot and cold? He was not as bad this year. But he has always been a hot and cold QB.

lol your clueless

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
shouldn't u learn the game and make valid points instead of talking out of your ***.

Is spewing inaccurate information how ur getting over the loss? If it is then i won't poke your comments
"Learn the game"???? LOL "Spewing inaccurate information"????? LOLOL
Who talking out of their *** for real?

I consider myself a guest here. I do my best to remember that when I post. You should too.

Please, go back to the hole you crawled out of.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Learn the game"???? LOL "Spewing inaccurate information"????? LOLOL
Who talking out of their *** for real?

I consider myself a guest here. I do my best to remember that when I post. You should too.

Please, go back to the hole you crawled out of.

talking out of ur *** would be your hot/cold argument...

please give me the definition of why Eli is hot and cold and how it compares to toher QBs since u said he was the most hot and cold QB in the league (this is where u talked out of ur *** for future reference).

Members online

No members online now.