1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Why the *Bleep* are the *Bleepin* Giants fans still here?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Forget Favre, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,406
    #thisisnttwitter

2. meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +30
    true

its also not a realistic place either

Glad to say most pack fans I know aren't as in denial about this game as you guys were

3. Crazy Packers Fan

Crazy Packers Fan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +116
    If you're posting on another team's forum other than your own, you have no life. Plain and simple.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    It's two days and some of them are still here?
    Dayum!
    Don't the Giants have another game to play and for their fans to look forward to?

• Like Like x 1
  5. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +643
    This x10000000000000000000000000000000000.

6. meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +30
    INTERNET MESSAGE BOARDS: the place of people who have lives (unless ur at a diff teams message board, then you have NO life)

7. meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +30
    told u we'd be back either way... stop crying and man up

like we told u 20 times already we are more into talking football period anyway. Just because u got yourselves in a tizzy about it doesn't mean u should take it out on us

8. Jariah

Jariah Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +19
    Dude these Giants fans are something else man, They are blowing youtube up talking s*@t man. For real dude..

9. meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +30
    are u guys kidding me - every team has those youtube wars. I don't even watch em, but they def exist. Go watch the cowboy ones - they are always funny

10. Jariah

Jariah Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +19
    Yeah I know Youtube is troll heaven, but the thing is these Giants fans are now claiming the Pack is overrated, One dude said Rodgers gets too much praise, I mean of all the damn people who can say a Q.B gets too much praise, a FREAKING Giants Fan, After Eli and Peyton manning get treated like gods for the last 3-4 yrs, and Aaron gets ONE stinking year of overpraise Giants fans wanna complain?? Really. Man these Giants fans are something else.

And worse they are on Packer Channels none of them are on Giants channels.

11. GiantsFan2012

GiantsFan2012 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    I'm sorry but if you're going to let yourself get worked up over some idiots youtube page, that reflects more on you than "giants fans". Don't lump all of us in with a clown and his video recorder.

12. Jariah

Jariah Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +19
    Like I said Im not on their youtube pages Im on pages made for Packer fans. I want to watch Highlights of the Game with out people who are fans of freaking Eli Manning saying the Rodgers is overpraised, I mean I could understand any other fans saying this but no one who likes a Manning can complain about some another teams Q.B being over praised. It was the Giants Defense that won that game plain and simple not Manning.

13. 2411t

2411t Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +119
    If it's any consolation to Wisconsin folk, Miss Wisconsin beat out Miss New York for the Miss America Pageant. I will now revoke my man card...

14. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    It's that East Coast thing. From Washington to Boston the fans of those teams like to talk trash and are obnoxious. I live on the East Coast and know it not from just football games but daily life.

• Like Like x 2
  15. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    Is it fair to say that Miss New York has been over praised?

16. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,994

Please dont lump ALL of us into that category..I said it in Nov..Dont take for granted this team makes SB...I was told to lighten up...lol

I for one am not in denial, I cant speak for some here however

17. GiantsFan2012

GiantsFan2012 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20

Eli's stats over the last 3 games (which were all playoff games for the giants):

3 wins, 69.4% completion 317 yards per game 9:1 TD:INT ratio passer rating of 126.8

if you really bELIeve that bolded statement you are no better than the people on youtube youre complaining about

18. Jariah

Jariah Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +19
    Did You watch that Game??

If so who on the Giants did more Damage to the Pack, the Giants Defense or Eli Manning..??

19. Lunchboxer

Lunchboxer Guest

Ratings:
    +76
    They are still here time to unleash Genesis....

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  20. GiantsFan2012

GiantsFan2012 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20

50% on third down, 37 points.........

21. passtheSALSA

passtheSALSA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    I'm sorry Eli just outplayed Rodgers and people still aren't giving him any props. Eli has NEVER received any praise thus far in his career and has never been overrated, on the contrary he has been mostly UNDERRATED. Give cre

22. Jariah

Jariah Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +19
    So who in your opinion did more damage to the Packers in that game,

Peyton Manning or the Giant's Defense...

its a simple question..

(FYI, Im not saying Peyton is not a good Q.B Im talking about that game in particular..)

23. Jariah

Jariah Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +19
    Really, Eli out Played Rodgers??

Ok, lets clear something up, by "outplayed" do you mean he made more completions or do you mean he worked harder?? Im seriously thinking you Manning fans saw a different game. Peyton was not even trying, his teams Defense was killing the Packers and he knew it. Or maybe Im wrong, Maybe that is the best Manning can do, if it is Im not impressed. Rodgers on the other hand with the exception of Driver was the only offensive player doing anything, you did not see all those times Rodgers ran for 1st down risking injury and potential blitz?? Where was Manning doing that??

And seriously you are gonna claim Manning has never gotten props?? Really Bro, You don't remember all that Hype when dude was in college about to be drafted, You don't remember his 1st season how everyone was talking about how he is better than his Brother?? The whole "Manning Dynasty" Really?? What do you want people to talk about Eli Manning and scape at his feet 24-7??

24. Jariah

Jariah Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +19
    LOL, I keep callin Eli "Peyton"...sorry about that, Im used to talking about the other Manning...

25. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    Peyton is gonna go to the Giants next year and alternate drives with Eli!!!!