Why it would be cool to somehow win the Super Bowl

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope we get a ring for Rob Davis, our long snapper. He got here the year we lost the Super Bowl to Denver, and has been here ever since. The guy deserves it for sticking around with us for that long.

Yeah, then Thompson can get on the stage at the end of the SB and say, "this one's....for......Rob!" just like Bowlen did when Elway got lucky and won SB XXXII.

Sorry to bring up the bad memory... :roll:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bobby Roberts said:
Before the season started, all the experts predicted the Packers to finish with a 9-7 record or worse. Most said that GB wouldn't make the playoffs and didn't have a chance. Even after the first half of the season (a 7-1 record), the 'experts' still said that GB wasn't for real - they're just getting lucky and a lack of a running game will kill them when it matters. Many said that Favre was foolish to come back again and should have retired before getting embarrassed this season.

Of course I believe that SB talk is still far too early. Keep the focus each week. I hope that our players don't fall into the rest and play soft because 'there's nothing to play for'. I hate that mentality. We need to beat St. Louis to shore up the #2 seed. We need to beat down on Chicago - make up for bad loss - and Detroit - division dominance. We need to go into the playoffs firing on all cylinders! Heck, we are looking at having a bye week to rest up, why let players rest too early??

Winning is contagious and so is lossing. We need to play to win in order to be ready for playoff time!

GO PACK GO!!!

Sports Illustrated said we'd be 6-10.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bobby Roberts said:
Before the season started, all the experts predicted the Packers to finish with a 9-7 record or worse. Most said that GB wouldn't make the playoffs and didn't have a chance. Even after the first half of the season (a 7-1 record), the 'experts' still said that GB wasn't for real - they're just getting lucky and a lack of a running game will kill them when it matters. Many said that Favre was foolish to come back again and should have retired before getting embarrassed this season.

Of course I believe that SB talk is still far too early. Keep the focus each week. I hope that our players don't fall into the rest and play soft because 'there's nothing to play for'. I hate that mentality. We need to beat St. Louis to shore up the #2 seed. We need to beat down on Chicago - make up for bad loss - and Detroit - division dominance. We need to go into the playoffs firing on all cylinders! Heck, we are looking at having a bye week to rest up, why let players rest too early??

Winning is contagious and so is lossing. We need to play to win in order to be ready for playoff time!

GO PACK GO!!!

Sports Illustrated said we'd be 6-10.
Once again.........."Miss Cleo's" job is SAFE!!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts