1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Why is PF.COM dead lately?

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by tromadz, Oct 20, 2006.

1. sweetvalleyhigh

sweetvalleyhigh Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Just because the name you selected is 4packgirl that's no assurance that you are not some big fat guy in Fon Du Lac living in your mom's basement.

How would I or anyone else know? All I am saying is that if anyone is getting excited about a "girl" making posts should remember that.

P.S. I hope you are not a big fat guy from Fon Du Lac.

2. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :rotflmao: no :whippin: for sweetvalleyhigh from 4packgirl now !!!

3. ahaug82

ahaug82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I haven't read this thread yet, but I'm going to throw this out there.

With the new autoplaying emoticons that show up next to the reply box, I can't post. It's just too frustrating. My ancient computer slows down to a crawl with those damn things playing. It has taken me over 5 minutes just to wait for this text to appear. Until it gets changed back to the way it used to be, I'm not going to be able to post. I imagine I'm not the only one with this problem.

4. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    goodnight nurse, sweet - do you HONESTLY believe that i'm not a girl?!? that is HYSTERICAL to me. i talk about my twin boys often as well as my hubby, trucker bob.

when cheesey comes on here, he can verify my "girlness" since he & i have actually met & sat together at a packers game. :D

5. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I will look into that ahaug, but in the mean time why don't you just use the quick reply box at the bottom of every thread?

6. ahaug82

ahaug82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Haha, I can't believe I didn't think of that myself. That's pretty embarrassing. :oops:

Thanks for pointing that out Ryan. :p

7. sweetvalleyhigh

sweetvalleyhigh Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

It doesn't matter to me, your sex in inconsequential to our relationship on this forum. Although, after what you stated above it would creep me out even more if you were man.