Why I'm not looking forward to this Monday

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you live in Green Bay or Milwaukee it will be simulcasted on WBAY (Ch. 2) in Green Bay and WISN (Ch. 12) in Milwaukee.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i alomst decided to break down and add NFLN to my cable package just for the GB/Dallas game. But i decided that money would be better spent on wings and beer at Buffalo Wild Wings. oh, and i do have espn. come to my place. the more the merrier. seriously. if you live in minneapolis area you're welcome to come over, if you promise not to rob and/or murder me.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
i alomst decided to break down and add NFLN to my cable package just for the GB/Dallas game. But i decided that money would be better spent on wings and beer at Buffalo Wild Wings. oh, and i do have espn. come to my place. the more the merrier. seriously. if you live in minneapolis area you're welcome to come over, if you promise not to rob and/or murder me.

Bozz gonna **** somebody.

OP
OP
D

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
18 year old from San Jose, CA. lol... middle of the Gold Rush and Raider Nation.

Bars are out of the question.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
18 year old from San Jose, CA. lol... middle of the Gold Rush and Raider Nation.

You can't go to a bar and eat without ordering drinks? That's legal I think as long as it's a restaurant.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Don't you guys have like a *******, or Buffalo Wild Wings, or Champ sports, or Applebees or any restaurant that has televisions in it? It's the Monday Night game, so you won't be competing with other games. I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told my little brother when he was complaining about not getting the Chargers game on broadcast TV... Don't be a *****. Go watch the game. I mean that in the kindest older-brother way possible.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm in San Francisco sporting my Favre jersy might rub people the wrong what do you guys think?
I have heard that in San Francisco, "rubbing people the wrong way" is the norm!!! :lol: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online