Why I don't miss the NBA

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
You can watch young kids in college basketball playing team ball and passing the ball around, and actually winning.

So true, I really don't think the NBA is missed. I don't miss LeBron James and the constant media drool fest on his over the edge ball hog ego. I don't miss the Lakers. I don't miss constantly hearing about Miami, Miami, Miami, and Miami. Does anyone want to hear how spoiled and greedy they are over money when the fans can barely afford tickets?

Oh I forgot another reason, NO ONE CARES ABOUT A STUPID LAKERS GAME ON CHRISTMAS!!! We get the Packers and Bears, Ho Ho Ho Merrrrrrry Christmas!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I miss fighting with thedrew :(

But honestly wont miss the NBA til Feb I bet.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I enjoy it. But only when football is over. They really do need to shorten the season though.
Interesting idea though... What if the NBA season ended one week early and whoever was top 7 in their conference got a guaranteed playoff spot but... Whoever was left in both conferences did a single elimination tournament for the 8th seed regardless of record... I would find that to be a fun watch.

KCPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cannot stand the NBA. I wish the lockout would have continued forever. I am a bit biased being that I live in Kansas City which is arguably the college basketball capital but I like to watch games that do not involve constant uncalled travels.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I wanted the lock out to go on forever just so I wouldn't have to see LeBron finally win a ring.

Seriously, think about it.

You know, it's a proven fact the NBA made sure L.A. won it over the Kings back in 2002. But this year, the Miami Heat have one of the easiest schedules, check. They got the most games on ESPN primetime, check. They have the players with the most sponsors and advertisements in the league, check. They sell the most jerseys in the league, check. it will be a big, biggggggggg $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ pay day when the Heat win the Championship. Stern is just D-Y-I-N-G for LeBron to get a ring anyway, since he's spent the last few years over marketing him as the next MJ. The NBA pretty much died when Jordan retired. Since then they have killed themselves trying to find a new Michael Jordan, and now they want that to be LeBoBo. That's why everyone is *****ing about them getting every call this year by the refs, but it shouldn't be a shock, even last year the refs really helped them get past Chicago.

I prefer college basketball for 3 reasons. Number 1. No Ball hogs, actually see teams playing here, Number 2, Defense, real defenses, not the refs making sure the ball hog all stars get 40 free throws, and Number 3. The Indiana Hoosiers!!!!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can watch young kids in college basketball playing team ball and passing the ball around, and actually winning.

So true, I really don't think the NBA is missed. I don't miss LeBron James and the constant media drool fest on his over the edge ball hog ego. I don't miss the Lakers. I don't miss constantly hearing about Miami, Miami, Miami, and Miami. Does anyone want to hear how spoiled and greedy they are over money when the fans can barely afford tickets?

Oh I forgot another reason, NO ONE CARES ABOUT A STUPID LAKERS GAME ON CHRISTMAS!!! We get the Packers and Bears, Ho Ho Ho Merrrrrrry Christmas!
Agreed.
Had no clue about hoops on X-mas.

When I was a kid growing up in a small town, it seemed like EVERYTHING on X-mas shut down for the whole day except police and firestations.
Now some treat it just like any other day than the special day that it should be.
Sad.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I don't miss LeBron James and the constant media drool fest on his over the edge ball hog ego. I don't miss the Lakers. I don't miss constantly hearing about Miami, Miami, Miami, and Miami. Does anyone want to hear how spoiled and greedy they are over money when the fans can barely afford tickets?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I am honestly starting to think Durant gets more help from the refs then even Lebron did in the early stages of his career.

Sick.

Why do I torture myself and watch the NBA.

Game 2 Mavs/Thunder. Thunder: 39 free throws (they made 37) with 18 points in the paint. Final 8 points for Thunder were FTs.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Yeah CP3 is truth and so is Blake but cmon... you can bash on peoples heads with monster dunks then flop when a hand is waived near your face by falling on the ground holding your nose and head like Tyson just "Hangover" punched you...

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Gotta love the refs ******** over Indiana.

This is me watching Pacers/Heat:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts