Why GB should worry

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The Packers must not have kept fresh crab puffs in the press box for Greg when he was with the Journal Sentinel. Deny a fat guy fresh crab puffs, and they carry a grudge.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just a first glance of the cases cited suggests that home teams that lose in the divisional round are let down by their defenses as much as anything else. And their offenses run up against visiting defenses that match up well against them and are able to contain them. The old saying is, after all, "defense wins championships."

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries today. All smiles here. Once again we have earned our division championship. No 8-8 if we're lucky here. We are an elite NFL franchise and have achieved our rightful status of such. Go Pack Go!!!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Interesting article, but its obvious that we would be foolish to take things for granted anyway. The ultimate prize is in site, and we would be extremely stupid as a team and a fanbase if we take our foot off the gas now. Last night was fantastic, but its not over yet.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As long as Rodgers calf hold up after a 2 week rest/rehab. We should be fine for the divisional round. Who ever we play. But when/if we have to go to Seattle in a championship game atmosphere........Lets not fool ourselves. That game is every bit as big as the superbowl. We win that game, and i think we win it all.........

That calf muscle is the real concern. i think we win in seattle with a functional aaron rodgers.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just a first glance of the cases cited suggests that home teams that lose in the divisional round are let down by their defenses as much as anything else. And their offenses run up against visiting defenses that match up well against them and are able to contain them. The old saying is, after all, "defense wins championships."
Balance wins championship. The defense wins championships got taken to the woodshed awhile ago

In fact gb should blame the offense in a few of our playoff losses

Members online

Latest posts