1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Why didn't we trade for Marshawn Lynch again?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Rodgers2Finley4TDs, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Pickle

Mr Pickle Guest

Ratings:
    +9
    I'm sure You'll be sitting at the great dinner table in the sky directly across from Vince himself one day... spitting out worthless numbers.... and still trying to find a life...

2. Mr Pickle

Mr Pickle Guest

Ratings:
    +9
    Wouldn't it be a boring life if everyone agreed with Mr. Know it all.... You'd think he was a Bears fan....

3. ThxJackVainisi

ThxJackVainisi Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +3,188
    Pickle,

I think you are more confused now than when you started. You tell "IVO" you are happy he has "such a Packer heritage" when I think you were responding to my post, not his. And I wouldn't have mentioned how long I've been a Packers fan except that you addressed that issue to me with your yellow excrement comment. No big deal getting posters confused but I did mention my forum name in the body of that post. Not only that but three of your last four consecutive posts quote your own post!

BTW, I work too (for myself in fact) and I didn't spend any time calculating "who ran 3.9 a carry or 4.2". Those numbers are available on various sites. A click or two and you can find them.
    If that's true, you hide it well. Go back and read a couple of your posts to see what I mean. And yes, we're all Packers fans but some of us interact with each other more civilly than others.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Mr Pickle

Mr Pickle Guest

Ratings:
    +9
    I guess I'm just not one of the sheep.... Go Pack!:D

5. Mr Pickle

Mr Pickle Guest

Ratings:
    +9
    Dude, I don't interact that way unless pushed, did you read the posts that we directed at me? I guess they are all innocent and just informative snacks for thought right. Whatever, I don't have time for this BS... Have a great day!

6. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    Actually very well. He has a Green Bay address and I deal in the here and now. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,116
    Pickle is trying to argue with me while talking about what thxjack said, and quoting himself in posts while asking me to prove what he said.

Wtf... SMH

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mr Pickle

Mr Pickle Guest

Ratings:
    +9
    Isn't that a bit 'short sighted'? I bet he's residing right on Lombardi Avenue!!! Good for him, being an exbear!!!;)

9. Mr Pickle

Mr Pickle Guest

Ratings:
    +9
    Love ya'll

10. Mr Pickle

Mr Pickle Guest

Ratings:
    +9
    I'm glad that you all have a site to go to and fondle each other to make up for a possible life. Go to it 'guys' run a batch.... in your beliefs... this is not worth 10 minutes of my time.

Typical Packer fans .... bringing in the sheep...... maybe Benson will have a reality show...

11. Mr Pickle

Mr Pickle Guest

Ratings:
    +9
    Are ya'll a fan of spam? Cause that's where this is ending up. I'll miss the smell of bad breathe and no life... be well ya'll.

12. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    Geez, Pickle sounds like the same type of "genius" who still thinks Ted should have sat Rodgers and given Favre his old job back.

Seriously, why can't this running back thread die already?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,116
    My life is doing fine, thanks for the concern. My life has nothing to do with the topic, it's just a way for you to draw away from the convo at hand, but sure I'll play along. Anyone can be anyone on the net but ask thedrew or longtime, I'm doing fine in the life dept.

14. 13 Times Champs

Ratings:
    +1,379
    The only EX not to like has wife attached to it. :p

15. AmishMafia

AmishMafia Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,863
    You value your free time so much, however, that you still have spare time to come here to argue with everyone, even yourself. Is there more of a waste of time than quoting disagreeably your very own posts?

A little suggestion on life. Perhaps its better to 10 minutes to research a few things so that you can discuss them intelligently, rather than doing no research and spending 30 minutes arguing out of ignorance.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. DevilDon

DevilDon Inclement Weather Fan

Ratings:
    +445
    You know somtimes it's difficult to guage someone's intent or personality in written word. Not Mr. Pickle though. Can't you just see him as the mean neighbor who kept your balls when they accidently bounced into his fenced backyard? His life's frustration just oozes out of his words.
    Still.... I've enjoyed the opportunity to discuss Marshawn Lynch again!

17. 13 Times Champs

Ratings:
    +1,379
    You can't take people like Mr. Pickle seriously. :sleep:

18. thepackers1fan4

thepackers1fan4 Pack attack 4 ever!

Ratings:
    +35
    even if we did end up getting Lynch we don't even have a style of offense that fits his play.

19. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    please.make.it.stop.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Mr Pickles in a pickle? LOL.

21. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    Inevitable bump.

22. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    I am participating with Pete Dougherty at the Press-Gazette now in a chat... someone just got this one in:

1:33

Comment From Dale From Omro
    Hey Pete. Thanks for the chat. So you do think Ted Thompson is regretting not pulling the trigger for the Marshawn Lynch trade? Instead they use that 3rd round pick on Alex Green.
    [​IMG]
    1:33
    Pete Dougherty:
    Has to be. The guy's maybe the best back in the league other than Peterson. Think about defending the Packers if he was their HB. They'd be almost impossible to stop.

23. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    I've been a Thompson defender from the very beginning, but it's hard to argue that! lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  24. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    Me too.
    But here's the thing, and yes he should have made the deal. But here's the deal:
    Had Teddy done this, Marshawn WOULD have gotten hurt, just like Benson did, who cost us nothing.
    You all know our luck is #*$&@ with injuries. Cedric had been a durable back too.
    That changed when he got on our cheese fitness in Green Bay.

Marshawn would have gotten hurt for sure too.

25. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    I do question the abilities of those who are on staff specifically to keep our guys durable and healthy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.