Why didn't we trade for Marshawn Lynch again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr Pickle

Point out where that was said, and if it was, it was meant towards you only.... if the shoe fits.... ;)

I'm sure You'll be sitting at the great dinner table in the sky directly across from Vince himself one day... spitting out worthless numbers.... and still trying to find a life...

M

Mr Pickle

I'm sure You'll be sitting at the great dinner table in the sky directly across from Vince himself one day... spitting out worthless numbers.... and still trying to find a life...
Wouldn't it be a boring life if everyone agreed with Mr. Know it all.... You'd think he was a Bears fan....

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Pickle,

I think you are more confused now than when you started. You tell "IVO" you are happy he has "such a Packer heritage" when I think you were responding to my post, not his. And I wouldn't have mentioned how long I've been a Packers fan except that you addressed that issue to me with your yellow excrement comment. No big deal getting posters confused but I did mention my forum name in the body of that post. Not only that but three of your last four consecutive posts quote your own post!

BTW, I work too (for myself in fact) and I didn't spend any time calculating "who ran 3.9 a carry or 4.2". Those numbers are available on various sites. A click or two and you can find them.
I'm not here to get into a pissing contest with anyone.
If that's true, you hide it well. Go back and read a couple of your posts to see what I mean. And yes, we're all Packers fans but some of us interact with each other more civilly than others.

M

Mr Pickle

Pickle,

I think you are more confused now than when you started. You tell "IVO" you are happy he has "such a Packer heritage" when I think you were responding to my post, not his. And I wouldn't have mentioned how long I've been a Packers fan except that you addressed that issue to me with your yellow excrement comment. No big deal getting posters confused but I did mention my forum name in the body of that post. Not only that but three of your last four consecutive posts quote your own post!

BTW, I work too (for myself in fact) and I didn't spend any time calculating "who ran 3.9 a carry or 4.2". Those numbers are available on various sites. A click or two and you can find them. If that's true, you hide it well. Go back and read a couple of your posts to see what I mean. And yes, we're all Packers fans but some of us interact with each other more civilly than others.

Dude, I don't interact that way unless pushed, did you read the posts that we directed at me? I guess they are all innocent and just informative snacks for thought right. Whatever, I don't have time for this BS... Have a great day!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pickle is trying to argue with me while talking about what thxjack said, and quoting himself in posts while asking me to prove what he said.

Wtf... SMH

M

Mr Pickle

I'm glad that you all have a site to go to and ****** each other to make up for a possible life. Go to it 'guys' run a batch.... in your beliefs... this is not worth 10 minutes of my time.

Typical Packer fans .... bringing in the sheep...... maybe Benson will have a reality show...

M

Mr Pickle

Are ya'll a fan of spam? Cause that's where this is ending up. I'll miss the smell of bad breathe and no life... be well ya'll.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Geez, Pickle sounds like the same type of "genius" who still thinks Ted should have sat Rodgers and given Favre his old job back.

Seriously, why can't this running back thread die already?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

My life is doing fine, thanks for the concern. My life has nothing to do with the topic, it's just a way for you to draw away from the convo at hand, but sure I'll play along. Anyone can be anyone on the net but ask thedrew or longtime, I'm doing fine in the life dept.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IVO, I am happy that you have such Packer heritage. I guess all of those 40+ years of my following pale in comparison (probably pretty much worthless).... I'm not here to get into a pissing contest with anyone. Are we not all packer fans? I do not have the time to crunch every stat... I work for a living and enjoy my free time to much to sit at a desk and use a computer to calculate who ran for 3.9 a carry or 4.2.... bottom line is, you're wrong and we beg to differ. I suppose it will always be that way.... by the way, how bout those mets huh?
You value your free time so much, however, that you still have spare time to come here to argue with everyone, even yourself. Is there more of a waste of time than quoting disagreeably your very own posts?

A little suggestion on life. Perhaps its better to 10 minutes to research a few things so that you can discuss them intelligently, rather than doing no research and spending 30 minutes arguing out of ignorance.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
You know somtimes it's difficult to guage someone's intent or personality in written word. Not Mr. Pickle though. Can't you just see him as the mean neighbor who kept your balls when they accidently bounced into his fenced backyard? His life's frustration just oozes out of his words.
Still.... I've enjoyed the opportunity to discuss Marshawn Lynch again!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am participating with Pete Dougherty at the Press-Gazette now in a chat... someone just got this one in:

1:33

Comment From Dale From Omro
Hey Pete. Thanks for the chat. So you do think Ted Thompson is regretting not pulling the trigger for the Marshawn Lynch trade? Instead they use that 3rd round pick on Alex Green.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

1:33
Pete Dougherty:
Has to be. The guy's maybe the best back in the league other than Peterson. Think about defending the Packers if he was their HB. They'd be almost impossible to stop.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been a Thompson defender from the very beginning, but it's hard to argue that! lol.
Me too.
But here's the thing, and yes he should have made the deal. But here's the deal:
Had Teddy done this, Marshawn WOULD have gotten hurt, just like Benson did, who cost us nothing.
You all know our luck is #*$&@ with injuries. Cedric had been a durable back too.
That changed when he got on our cheese fitness in Green Bay.

Marshawn would have gotten hurt for sure too.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do question the abilities of those who are on staff specifically to keep our guys durable and healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts