Why can't we be friends?

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
I for one hate those Lion fans always coming in here with their noses up high acting like they own the place. Talking about how they're the only one's able to perform at such a low level... makes me sick. Atleast Chicago is right in their front view mirror backing up fast! watch out Detroit!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Well maybe if you freshen it up abit,the poor packers were robbed or injurys and what if's talk is getting old,stale & crusty. The Packers are in a good position to make a run so enjoy it. Those games that they lost have been forgotten by the players because it ain't so easy to win 5 in a row in the NFL. The fact is the vikings would be pretty good without no 4 in the lineup as journey man gus Ferrotte/T Jack last year proved because 10-6 gets you into the play-offs and sometimes the division so maybe the Vikings/Packers should be about that and not favre/Rodgers

LOL

I have said time and time again....A team with a 4 and 5 game winning streak means that is a good team,maybe not GREAT but it is better than average..Coming up with the good points, talking about how ugly Crosby is kicking and face wise..

Then I and others get blasted with the same old crap...

Ravens missing players, Lions suck, Dallas had off night etc..

So if you want fresh talk then **** about how we played teams missing players and all the other reasons you and your Vik fans come up with why we won.

Also stop with the ******** smackish talk in ever post you make..We get your trying to be sarcastic, we get you want to have fun, but it puts people in a defensive mode right away and that is how arguments start...There is a place and time to be that way..

BTW

That was a well thought out post and I agree with it all..

Can we get that type of post from you at least 75% of the time? LOL

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every time we start talking anything about doing well, being on a run, and having playoff hopes, you and JeffQueery feel completely change the subject.
You don't hear or see me dissing the packers on here. to see some of the posts I think the vikes don't belong on the same field as the pack so I feel I have to give you a reality check Jeff likes to talk bad about the packers alot but me I like talking about reality like what actually went down in the games and not the fantasy league that some seem to live in side some posters minds

MNPackAttack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL

I have said time and time again....A team with a 4 and 5 game winning streak means that is a good team,maybe not GREAT but it is better than average..Coming up with the good points, talking about how ugly Crosby is kicking and face wise..

So if you want fresh talk then **** about how we played teams missing players and all the other reasons you and your Vik fans come up with why we won.

Also stop with the ******** smackish talk in ever post you make..We get your trying to be sarcastic, we get you want to have fun, but it puts people in a defensive mode right away and that is how arguments start...There is a place and time to be that way..

BTW

yeah with a 5 game win streak the packers are not a bad team.

If we all got along there would be no such thing as a rivalry

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a question for our Vike fans: do you visit Bear forums? If you talk smack there do those fans respond in kind or is this just something Packer fans do? I suspect the former...

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
You don't hear or see me dissing the packers on here. to see some of the posts I think the vikes don't belong on the same field as the pack so I feel I have to give you a reality check Jeff likes to talk bad about the packers alot but me I like talking about reality like what actually went down in the games and not the fantasy league that some seem to live in side some posters minds
You asked why we don't talk more about the Packers successes and change up the conversation. Whether you're being "real" or not, the point is that it's because you come back and use the same remarks.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

100% agree with you

But what you do have a habit of doing is down playing our thought process or our analysis of things happening..Or at the least making a mockery of how we are thinking..

Again putting us in a defensive mode.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL

BTW

I doubt you can show me those posts with Skol-Guy as I had no idea who was out of the game and beside I was banned from the forum remember so how did i cry about who didn't play . So find those posts and bump them up for me please. Matter of fact I thought you guys looked pretty stunning giving the cowboys a beatdown. I have been off the forum for a month and you have me mixed up with somebody else because I have never stated any of that about the ravens,cowboys or lions

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I doubt you can show me those posts with Skol-Guy as I had no idea who was out of the game and beside I was banned from the forum remember so how did i cry about who didn't play . So find those posts and bump them up for me please. Matter of fact I thought you guys looked pretty stunning giving the cowboys a beatdown. I have been off the forum for a month and you have me mixed up with somebody else because I have never stated any of that about the ravens,cowboys or lions

LOL still missing reading compression

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So... If anyone disagrees with your points they're in the fantasy league, meanwhile what you point is reality?

Is reality that we lost both games? Deservedly so? Absolutely!

Is reality that we "don't belong on the same field" with you? Child, please!

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL still missing reading compression

don't genarlize me with your crying. BTW it is not a good look for a grown man to cry like a schoolgirl over football, besides the excuses why you lost is the most entertaining part of your posts

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So... If anyone disagrees with your points they're in the fantasy league, meanwhile what you point is reality?

Is reality that we lost both games? Deservedly so? Absolutely!

Is reality that we "don't belong on the same field" with you? Child, please!
well you didn't almost win, favre hasn't destroyed our season. He has not thrown all those INT's like you said he would. you didn't beat us at lambeau as you said you would. I can prove the vikings did beat you if you need proof. I can also prove that favre is doing quite well and our season is not destroyed by his 6 INTs (that is alittle less than 1/2 INT per game so far) So how can you disagree with what I am saying?Show me my false statements. maybe you need a timeout and learn to read because i said you guys act like WE don't belong on the same field as your packers with some of yours and others post. read it again slo-w-l-y to comprehend what I posted. sound out the words

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well you didn't almost win, favre hasn't destroyed our season. He has not thrown all those INT's like you said he would. you didn't beat us at lambeau as you said you would. I can prove the vikings did beat you if you need proof. I can also prove that favre is doing quite well and our season is not destroyed by his 6 INTs (that is alittle less than 1/2 INT per game so far) So how can you disagree with what I am saying?Show me my false statements. maybe you need a timeout and learn to read because i said you guys act like WE don't belong on the same field as your packers with some of yours and others post. read it again slo-w-l-y to comprehend what I posted. sound out the words
LOL at you. I just said you beat us fair and square...

But when you say we don't belong on the same field as you based on regular season, I got to laugh...

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL at you. I just said you beat us fair and square...

But when you say we don't belong on the same field as you based on regular season, I got to laugh...
again i did not say that so I have no idea what you are trying to imply. oh my god you act like I am trashing the packers as a Viking fan and i am not. your a respectable 9-4 with 3 to go. Your in the playoffs so really all this trash talking i am doing escapes me

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
again i did not say that so I have no idea what you are trying to imply. oh my god you act like I am trashing the packers as a Viking fan and i am not. your a respectable 9-4 with 3 to go. Your in the playoffs so really all this trash talking i am doing escapes me
You see? That's why you were banned. Because we started arguing, and then I called you out, you said you didn't say something, I paraphrased you, and you still denied.

Here you go:

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You see? That's why you were banned. Because we started arguing, and then I called you out, you said you didn't say something, I paraphrased you, and you still denied.

Here you go:
so how doe that translate to the packers not belonging on the same field as the vikings

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Hm. This isn't dissing the packers? No, no, you're right, it's a fully logical, perfectly reasonable argument. We are so glad you bring topics like this to the table.

lol yeah we just domionated a team the beat the pack this week so keep talking smart guy because you clowns have been wrong all year, anyway we are in the playoffs alread and not the pukers
This is why we can't get along. These Packer-bashers come into this forum and pretend to act like they bring thoughtful discussions to the table, only to sling insults as soon as we we even try and reply. Get out of here with your nonsense. How do you ever expect anyone to respect your opinions when you talk like this?

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Big League chew was amazing, havn't had it since Little League... Isn't that ironic? Maybe it should be called Little League chew...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
don't genarlize me with your crying. BTW it is not a good look for a grown man to cry like a schoolgirl over football, besides the excuses why you lost is the most entertaining part of your posts

I NEVER gave stupid excuses..

Again Sparky try to keep up

If a reason why we beat the Ravens (them missing Reed given to us by your fellow purple buddies) then that same logic should be applied to a reason why we lost to the Viks..(A REASON) as in one reason out of the many reasons why we lost...Never once did I say with Tauch or Bigby or Cliffy we would win...I have even said if everyone is healthy the Vikings still should win..

Make more since now?

I have said it damn numerous times.,..The VIKINGS ARE AND WERE THE BETTER TEAM

Do you just skim past that?

Sometimes I think your just trying to rile people ( a troll ) and other times I think you do not have good common sense...

and then there are times you make perfect sense..

Which leds me to believe you either have 2 different people that use your user name or your bi-polar

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skol Guy, you just said you didn't say something, then RS posted that you did say that. Are you really that forgetful or are you trying to troll out of boredom?

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
(...)
Which leds me to believe you either have 2 different people that use your user name or your bi-polar

That made me chuckle quite abit ... - I think it's the latter more than the former ...

His posts prior to his "involuntary vacation" (from these boards) seems to support this theory ... :crazy:

Members online

Latest posts