1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Why can't we be friends?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Jess, Dec 16, 2009.

1. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    I for one hate those Lion fans always coming in here with their noses up high acting like they own the place. Talking about how they're the only one's able to perform at such a low level... makes me sick. Atleast Chicago is right in their front view mirror backing up fast! watch out Detroit!

2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,975
    LOL

I have said time and time again....A team with a 4 and 5 game winning streak means that is a good team,maybe not GREAT but it is better than average..Coming up with the good points, talking about how ugly Crosby is kicking and face wise..

Then I and others get blasted with the same old crap...

Ravens missing players, Lions suck, Dallas had off night etc..

So if you want fresh talk then STFU about how we played teams missing players and all the other reasons you and your Vik fans come up with why we won.

Also stop with the god damn smackish talk in ever post you make..We get your trying to be sarcastic, we get you want to have fun, but it puts people in a defensive mode right away and that is how arguments start...There is a place and time to be that way..

BTW

That was a well thought out post and I agree with it all..

Can we get that type of post from you at least 75% of the time? LOL

3. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    You don't hear or see me dissing the packers on here. to see some of the posts I think the vikes don't belong on the same field as the pack so I feel I have to give you a reality check Jeff likes to talk bad about the packers alot but me I like talking about reality like what actually went down in the games and not the fantasy league that some seem to live in side some posters minds

4. MNPackAttack

MNPackAttack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    yeah with a 5 game win streak the packers are not a bad team.

If we all got along there would be no such thing as a rivalry

5. Pugger

Pugger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    I have a question for our Vike fans: do you visit Bear forums? If you talk smack there do those fans respond in kind or is this just something Packer fans do? I suspect the former...

6. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    You asked why we don't talk more about the Packers successes and change up the conversation. Whether you're being "real" or not, the point is that it's because you come back and use the same remarks.

7. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +2,975
    100% agree with you

But what you do have a habit of doing is down playing our thought process or our analysis of things happening..Or at the least making a mockery of how we are thinking..

Again putting us in a defensive mode.

8. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I doubt you can show me those posts with Skol-Guy as I had no idea who was out of the game and beside I was banned from the forum remember so how did i cry about who didn't play . So find those posts and bump them up for me please. Matter of fact I thought you guys looked pretty stunning giving the cowboys a beatdown. I have been off the forum for a month and you have me mixed up with somebody else because I have never stated any of that about the ravens,cowboys or lions

9. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +2,975

LOL still missing reading compression

So if you want fresh talk then STFU about how we played teams missing players and all the other reasons you and your Vik fans come up with why we won.

10. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    So... If anyone disagrees with your points they're in the fantasy league, meanwhile what you point is reality?

Is reality that we lost both games? Deservedly so? Absolutely!

Is reality that we "don't belong on the same field" with you? Child, please!

11. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    don't genarlize me with your crying. BTW it is not a good look for a grown man to cry like a schoolgirl over football, besides the excuses why you lost is the most entertaining part of your posts

12. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    well you didn't almost win, favre hasn't destroyed our season. He has not thrown all those INT's like you said he would. you didn't beat us at lambeau as you said you would. I can prove the vikings did beat you if you need proof. I can also prove that favre is doing quite well and our season is not destroyed by his 6 INTs (that is alittle less than 1/2 INT per game so far) So how can you disagree with what I am saying?Show me my false statements. maybe you need a timeout and learn to read because i said you guys act like WE don't belong on the same field as your packers with some of yours and others post. read it again slo-w-l-y to comprehend what I posted. sound out the words

13. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    LOL at you. I just said you beat us fair and square...

But when you say we don't belong on the same field as you based on regular season, I got to laugh...

14. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    again i did not say that so I have no idea what you are trying to imply. oh my god you act like I am trashing the packers as a Viking fan and i am not. your a respectable 9-4 with 3 to go. Your in the playoffs so really all this trash talking i am doing escapes me

15. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    You see? That's why you were banned. Because we started arguing, and then I called you out, you said you didn't say something, I paraphrased you, and you still denied.

Here you go:

16. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    And by the way, why the hell can't I get that Smash Mouth song out of my head????

17. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    so how doe that translate to the packers not belonging on the same field as the vikings

18. Cartunist23

Cartunist23 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    you know what I haven't had in a while... Big League chew

19. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    Hm. This isn't dissing the packers? No, no, you're right, it's a fully logical, perfectly reasonable argument. We are so glad you bring topics like this to the table.

This is why we can't get along. These Packer-bashers come into this forum and pretend to act like they bring thoughtful discussions to the table, only to sling insults as soon as we we even try and reply. Get out of here with your nonsense. How do you ever expect anyone to respect your opinions when you talk like this?

20. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    Big League chew was amazing, havn't had it since Little League... Isn't that ironic? Maybe it should be called Little League chew...

21. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +2,975
    I NEVER gave stupid excuses..

Again Sparky try to keep up

If a reason why we beat the Ravens (them missing Reed given to us by your fellow purple buddies) then that same logic should be applied to a reason why we lost to the Viks..(A REASON) as in one reason out of the many reasons why we lost...Never once did I say with Tauch or Bigby or Cliffy we would win...I have even said if everyone is healthy the Vikings still should win..

Make more since now?

I have said it damn numerous times.,..The VIKINGS ARE AND WERE THE BETTER TEAM

Do you just skim past that?

Sometimes I think your just trying to rile people ( a troll ) and other times I think you do not have good common sense...

and then there are times you make perfect sense..

Which leds me to believe you either have 2 different people that use your user name or your bi-polar

22. ThinkICare

ThinkICare Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    Skol Guy, you just said you didn't say something, then RS posted that you did say that. Are you really that forgetful or are you trying to troll out of boredom?

23. Quientus

Quientus Oenophile

Ratings:
    +3

That made me chuckle quite abit ... - I think it's the latter more than the former ...

His posts prior to his "involuntary vacation" (from these boards) seems to support this theory ... :crazy: