1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Why can the OLine not get it together???

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by packer98, Aug 18, 2008.

1. packer98

packer98 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    other then Ted and Mike can't agree on a set line combination.

thoughts?

2. flapackfan

flapackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This is what happens when you take late round draft picks and force them to start right away and play out of position in some cases. Bad mgmt and coaching..... Oops, i said it.

3. TheEngineer

TheEngineer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. I just don't think they're that good. When a 4th round pick can come in and basically start, you know that there's some issues.

But, I do hope they develop well and MM and TT can make something good of them. Personally though, I'm not sold on Colledge, Spitz or Babre.

4. flapackfan

flapackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hoh my god, we agreed on something :) Are we becoming friends ?

5. TheEngineer

TheEngineer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not sure why you think so, but I've never been a TT or MM apologist or fan boy. I just want the Packers do well all the time, which means hoping that all of TT's decisions are the right one. Doesn't mean I always agree with Packers management, but that also doesn't mean I want to drive them out ;)

6. dd80forever

dd80forever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Because they stink. Late round guys thrown in the fire while Ted sits on a pile of cash trading away hof qb's for mr. inconsistent over 10 yards A-Rod

7. mike bat

mike bat Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    to be fair to the the players ... i believe they arent having a chance to learn one job ... they have been shuffeled and moved since they have been here ... how could you ever be good at your job when it changes week to week ... im not sayin these guys are the cream of the crop ... they do need to get them on the line and let them become the players they can be ... another great sign of poor managment