Why are you guys mean??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColtsFTW

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I seriously cannot believe your immaturity towards colts fans. Or me to be exact. They are so mean its not even funny. I live in Wisconsin, I am a colts/packers fan. But when we lose they give me Stuff like theres no tomorrow. I'm trying to be a good fan by not giving them stuff when they LOSE agiasnt who else? THE BEARS. Oh i didnt give any stuff. But day after day the packer fans talk so much stuff to me how we suck and where the worst team. Not only are you mean, your stuiped! To say the Colts suck is..wow. Yepp.. have 10 + wins in our seasons year after year..we really suck!

I am rooting for you to win the superbowl but wow what a bunch of horrible fans..
I also got lightly punched in the chest for liking them WTF!

I hope there are some Good fans out there...

OP
OP
C

ColtsFTW

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well theres a prime example..honesty guys why all the hatin?

I can see the hating if i lived in New England..

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are u serious? So you get hated on by like 3 people because your a Colts fan in Wisconsin and you feel the need to come on here cry like a baby and say that everybody in Wisconsin is mean and also because 1 person says the Colts suck means that everybody in Wisconsin is stupid.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I seriously cannot believe your immaturity towards colts fans. Or me to be exact. They are so mean its not even funny. I live in Wisconsin, I am a colts/packers fan. But when we lose they give me Stuff like theres no tomorrow. I'm trying to be a good fan by not giving them stuff when they LOSE agiasnt who else? THE BEARS. Oh i didnt give any stuff. But day after day the packer fans talk so much stuff to me how we suck and where the worst team. Not only are you mean, your stuiped! To say the Colts suck is..wow. Yepp.. have 10 + wins in our seasons year after year..we really suck!

I am rooting for you to win the superbowl but wow what a bunch of horrible fans..
I also got lightly punched in the chest for liking them WTF!

I hope there are some Good fans out there...

This is your first post on this forum, so to come here and accuse the people here of making fun of you is ridiculous. Don't lump us all into one group. Everyone thinks differently, and some fans are more "fanatical" than others. I'm sure you'll find that most of the people here will respect you if you respect them. And you shouldn't be calling people stupid if you can't even spell the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts